Page 320 of 418 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

today in "boomers are literally the worst and we should never ever listen to them about anything"

Im at the DMV, waiting. its like a 15-20 minute wait ... k, whatever, don't care. its the DMV.

the wait itself isn't bad, what is bad is the two 50 something dudes in the waiting area complaining loudly between the two of them that the wait is awful. loud enough that the folks behind the counter can hear, which means its plenty loud enough for everyone in the waiting area to hear too. the irony of this was totally lost on these idiots. the generation that has the audacity to say millennial need babysitting, can't do anything, instant gratification driven, attention seeking, is sitting here being total assholes. as if its somehow a crime against humanity that you are not entertained or no one is paying attention to you for 15 fucking minutes while you wait for your turn to get your tabs renewed once a year. oh cry me a fucking river. and of course as the ranting and complaining goes on, it shifts to "yeah this is why government can't do anything right" and a bunch of that republican bullshit. like yes, the crime our government is is committing against us is that once a year you have to spend 15 minutes not being actively entertained to put tabs on you car. yup, and thats why poor people shouldn't get welfare, yup, exactly. yup, thats why you voted for trump, because the wait at the DMV is just too inhuman.

what shitstains of humanity.

im just done with boomer bullshit. most selfish generation in human history. the sooner we can just ignore boomer logic, the sooner we can fix what they fucked up for our children. what bullshit.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    You're all idiots for not making an appointment like my state. :P In and out in 15 minutes. Otherwise you get stuck in the line from hell.

And we can renew our tags on a kiosk.
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

I'm just excited for them to scuttle Social Security and Medicare as they die, after they've collected their benefits, of course.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    I'm just excited for them to scuttle Social Security and Medicare as they die, after they've collected their benefits, of course.
    duh
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    today in "boomers are literally the worst and we should never ever listen to them about anything"

Im at the DMV, waiting. its like a 15-20 minute wait ... k, whatever, don't care. its the DMV.

the wait itself isn't bad, what is bad is the two 50 something dudes in the waiting area complaining loudly between the two of them that the wait is awful. loud enough that the folks behind the counter can hear, which means its plenty loud enough for everyone in the waiting area to hear too. the irony of this was totally lost on these idiots. the generation that has the audacity to say millennial need babysitting, can't do anything, instant gratification driven, attention seeking, is sitting here being total assholes. as if its somehow a crime against humanity that you are not entertained or no one is paying attention to you for 15 fucking minutes while you wait for your turn to get your tabs renewed once a year. oh cry me a fucking river. and of course as the ranting and complaining goes on, it shifts to "yeah this is why government can't do anything right" and a bunch of that republican bullshit. like yes, the crime our government is is committing against us is that once a year you have to spend 15 minutes not being actively entertained to put tabs on you car. yup, and thats why poor people shouldn't get welfare, yup, exactly. yup, thats why you voted for trump, because the wait at the DMV is just too inhuman.

what shitstains of humanity.

im just done with boomer bullshit. most selfish generation in human history. the sooner we can just ignore boomer logic, the sooner we can fix what they fucked up for our children. what bullshit.
    In New Jersey, the DMV was state run, meaning that if you go into one, it has the same capabilities as any. More so, the problematic things like bigger licensing matters. Then some 20+ years ago, they privatized it. Thus removing the "power" from your local offices and having regional DMVs to handle the bigger problems.so if you have a suspended liscense, you have to drive to a regional office. This of course is counter to the computer age and the ability to have instant communication.

So the government of the boomers (though they are at retirement age, its more the boomer's child) are the cause of this. As those people are the ones that wanted to change the world, but not understand the ripple effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    You're all idiots for not making an appointment like my state. :P In and out in 15 minutes. Otherwise you get stuck in the line from hell.

And we can renew our tags on a kiosk.
    no u

My state has an online service for renewing tags. You don't even have to put on pants to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    so if you have a suspended liscense, you have to drive to a regional office.
    I hope not.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
    no u

My state has an online service for renewing tags. You don't even have to put on pants to do it.
    I just got my notice in the mail yesterday, didn't open it, but I'll update this thread when I determine the easiest option.
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    I hope not.
    Go = drive.

I have had my license suspended, but the DMV did not tell the police this. I had to go to a regional center show them a piece of paper, and they dropped all charges against it. Basically, it was a fuck up, but a clerical one on their part.

And suspended license is incredibly easy to get out of. You nust post-pone your court date till you are reinstated (least short term) and pay the restoration fee. The courts automatically downgrade the suspension ticket to driving without documents. You pay the fine & court costs and drive on out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
    You don't even have to put on pants to do it.
    Who says you need pants on anyway? The only signs i see say, "no shoes, no shirt, no service". Nothing about pants...