Page 120 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Insider
    Simon didn't they drop the Evora S within weeks of you taking delivery, too?
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.

1. i think the ship has finally sailed on the whole "the optometrist is cute, i should ask her out" plan. i mean hell, they are always cute, you have a great reason to small talk, and you know they have good job, with good job prospects. but man, even at 28, i am literally getting too old for that shit. she looked like she was 16, and that was before i got dilated.

2. going to the optometrists after happy hour was a bold choice.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

"Shoulds" are a waste of life. Do it or don't.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Wasn't there a 900+ year old Jedi Master that said something about this?

No it was from 'Chasing Amy' when Holden McNeil was hung up on whether or not Alyssa's past was too much for him to deal with.

I need to save this for future online conversations.
    Last edited by PBSteve; 01-27-2016 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No it was from 'Chasing Amy' when Holden McNeil was hung up on whether or not Alyssa's past was too much for him to deal with.
    Every day since then. Chasing Amy...so to speak. But, yeah. Definitely a "Do or do not."-type situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Vacuum built in? I'ma have to look for that one.
    Believe this is the one that I got: http://www.londondrugs.com/remington...rimmer&start=6

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Amazon "safety razor" will do the trick nicely. Something like
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SA7...giL&ref=plSrch

Car wiring is almost universally a nightmare. I've got a very hacked together megasquirt3 in my project car now, and I know Steve has spent a lot of time tracing issues recently.

I do think as long as you're diligent in documentation and consistent, you'll be ok, but it is definitely a daunting setup. I have 2 sets of colors in my car because I didn't rip out the oem engine harness,which I should have.
    Thanks for the link, entirely forgot about Amazon.

I had to create the harness without any devices actually in the vehicle.

All things considered, I think it turned out not bad. I forgot about CAN, but that can be added in really easily. Also didn't get to wire the master battery ground/positive to master switch, but we ran out of wire for that.

What you're seeing hanging down behind the headrest is wires dedicated for the Microsquirtv3 to engine connector, where things like VR, Injector etc will connect. Oh also the starter. Couple things will be mounted on the firewall so the wires kinda just had to be left there.

All of the power distribution is being done at that back corner, which is why the majority of wires go there.