Page 415 of 415 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415
Results 4,141 to 4,144 of 4144

Thread: The OT thread V1

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    FFS, take it to the OT:Politics thread. You've already got a personal blog space there anyway.
    didnt know protesting the cold blooded murder in broad daylight by the police, with police protection was a political issue, and reporting the facts on the ground and what is happening was either. :shrug:

im sorry that makes you uncomfortable. im sorry those facts and realities do not fit with what you thought before. that must be uncomfortable for you.

being murdered by the cops is probably pretty uncomfortable too.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Maybe its because this is not your site, to do or post as you please.

No one is saying what happened was not wrong, its just maybe some don't wish to see you post about everytbing and anything from you

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Maybe its because this is not your site, to do or post as you please.

No one is saying what happened was not wrong, its just maybe some don't wish to see you post about everytbing and anything from you
    ho kay. i'll just write everything from a strangers perspective then i guess. lol

do you guys ever read what you post and actually spend some time thinking through it?

id love to have a discussion on all these topics, just no one else seems to be you know, on the ground in the middle of it, owning property here, living here, and working here. so that gives me a bit of different perspective compared to just reading about it. i mean, is the story making it out? ive seen a lot of police brutality/stupidity videos making it out, but is the story of just how useless the cops are making it out? i feel like a lot of folks still have this false notion that its cops versus protesters, or neighbors versus protesters, when that isn't the case on the ground. im constantly having to tell the story that its not cops versus protesters, its the community versus the others. and that there are multiple factions out here, all doing different things. but generally, the protesters are neighbors, the aid stations and workers are protesters, the neighborhood watches, are protesters. the people cleaning up, are also protesting. the people giving out supplies, are protesting. its the community versus the others. the others mostly being 1. the cops, who are not here to help anyone, or protect anything 2. the army/NG, who are just trying to be as transparent as possible and fade away because they REALLY dont want to be here, 3. the nazis, who are here to try and start a race war, who are interested in mostly attacking anything black/minority but they also know that attacking houses/the community, will get the fucked over instantly. this is why the nazis have been so ineffective, no one wants them here, they have no support.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 06-03-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

You've had this issue for a VERY long time where you'll be on a forum, shove your soapbox straight down people's throats, and then when they disagree with you at all, they're stupid/ignorant/idiots/intolerant/racist/etc. And then you get vulgar. Your delivery and methods suck, and it screws up any sort of message you might be trying to convey. It's a shame, too, because I suspect a lot of us know that you're an intelligent guy, but know that you also have a real challenge interacting with others in a decent fashion.