Page 224 of 418 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Gordon, post #2226 is gold. I laughed a bit at your expense, but well done.

Well, apparently I couldn't stay away from prime day. Found out 3D printers were on a deal and scooped one up on impulse.

It's a monoprice mini, so we'll see how it goes. Idk what I'm gonna make with it, but maybe having it will make me want to make lots of things?

Sometimes I'm a bit dumb like this.

Never shop from your cellphone while in bed, kiddos

Meanwhile, while wandering Walmart yesterday, I came across a low-priced sewing machine that does embroidery. Kind of wondering if that would be a decent thing to pick up for not a fortune. Obviously the big commercial rigs are going to be better, but as a starting point...

I see GI is suing Valken. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    Gordon, post #2226 is gold. I laughed a bit at your expense, but well done.
    as i'v maintained for a while, anyone who wants to drive a race car on the street, is a fucking moron.

they are awful.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Funny thing is valken had nothing to do with the development of that gun. They bought the standard package from a Taiwanese company whose conference room features a stack of other companies' guns including some from GI (Tippmann and Empire).

Insider
    The flickr link even worked at work. Been a while since I have worked on a Miata, but the last couple I worked on were actually fairly nice to get into and work on.

That one looks pretty sharp!
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

super easy to work on, and super cheap. best two things about them. also why they make good racers.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

I love Miatas. I want an ND so bad.....and then want to swap an LS under its hood later on down the road.
    OlllllllO

Insider
    Yeah, Bryce used to bring his to my garage almost once a week to do the turbo or something, Donny had a supercharged one that was beautiful, ostrich leather seats and 5 layers of gloss black, and just recently Paul finished off Stacy the Deathstar, an LS Miata. Here is his build thread for you to enjoy:

https://www.v8miata.net/general-moto...eathstar-2810/
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Just saw Queen + Adam Lambert.

What an amazing show. Just.... Fantastic. Beyond words how much I enjoyed it.