Page 323 of 418 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

I posted that video a little while back.

And recently, I've been looking into potentially picking up a Sky Redline. Thoughts?
    OlllllllO

the speed of a miata, with the trunk space of an mr2 spyder, at the cost of a nice AP2.

not a fan.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Eh, you can pick up a nice 2009 (last model year) for $11,000. I can't find a nice AP2 for that. And plus, one of my best friends has an S2K and as much as I like that car, I don't want to copy.

No interest in an MR2 and as you know, I love the ND but spec'd the way I want will cost almost 3x a Sky RL.
    OlllllllO

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by imped4now View Post
    Jack, I just don't know how you were able to part with your GT4. I'm watching Savagegeese's (highly recommended content) video on it right now and am just lusting after it. Such a competent car.
    Yes, probably should have kept that. And the GT3..
    Dear boy, I work at Planet Eclipse, don't you know..

Eh, you can pick up a nice 2009 (last model year) for $11,000. I can't find a nice AP2 for that. And plus, one of my best friends has an S2K and as much as I like that car, I don't want to copy.

No interest in an MR2 and as you know, I love the ND but spec'd the way I want will cost almost 3x a Sky RL.
    there is an AP2 locally for 12 right now on CL.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Wood View Post
    Yes, probably should have kept that. And the GT3..
    all the porsche GTx cars will/are classics.

anyone want to see how bad the SN95 chassis really is? this is qualifying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOKVV_9a9o0

OlllllllO

Though today, i saw a import R34 era GT-R Skyline in right hand drive. Unfortunately, it was a little too blinged out for my taste, but ultra cool to see the import that Japan should have sent.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    all the porsche GTx cars will/are classics.

anyone want to see how bad the SN95 chassis really is? this is qualifying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOKVV_9a9o0
    Which one was SN95?

That quali looked more like a race. Not trying to tech you to suck eggs, but shouldn't quali be about trying to find space to set the best lap so you can start further up the grid?

Some horrible driving from some of the other cars in that clip too. sheesh

Insider
    Those are my local roads.

From a photoshoot with the Evo guys. Press GT4 and my GT3. I'm driving the GT4. Dickie Meaden in the GT3. "I'm going to skid your car, just stay as close to me as you can..." Eek!