Page 251 of 418 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

If true, I have micropenis.

Micropenis... prometheus...

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by ironyusa View Post
    too bad dick measuring isn't done by gif game, cause yours is on fucking point.

social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

speaking of prometheus

the new alien movie was awful

I'm a fan of the franchise but damn there were some serious problems with that movies plot
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPanda View Post
    the new alien movie was awful
    Last edited by ironyusa; 10-16-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Because of my job, i have an extensive movie library & get to watch them. I prefer DVDs & blu-rays over downloaded stuff, because i love commentary and all the bits that are included. So i spend time watching them. So i learned to appreciate them. It goes with the craft. It is a medium that brings so many aspects together and you can loose yourself in a movie. Pure, escapism that bridges everyone. Its not like paintball, or sky diving, or riding a motorcycle or motorsports or anything that people do, just because there are so many different kinds of movies from which to choose from.

To me, i can thoroughly sit through and relish watching 4 hours of boack & white, subtitled Kirosawa's 7 Samurai, or Das Boot subtitled (dubbing no matter what, looses the inflection of the momment, no matter how good)or a little comedy or just a fantasic story. So, through my knowledge, if you say you like this movie, then i woukd suggest that movie. Then i will talk or show you something more, that you might not know or to give more depth.

Call me an elitist, call me a nerd, call me a moviephile. I don't care. What i do care about is talking about a movies, good or bad, long or short, popular and unloved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    To me, i can thoroughly sit through and relish watching 4 hours of boack & white, subtitled Kirosawa's 7 Samurai, or Das Boot subtitled
    Look at this guy, he can sit all the way through some of the best films ever made.

Total badass.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

So, uhh... I got a southern pneumatics phoenix from bacci today. What a strange gun. Rotary breech, but it rotates front to back so it doesn't twist too noticably. Has a small leak, but the cycle is very smooth but insanely loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Because of my job, i have an extensive movie library & get to watch them. I prefer DVDs & blu-rays over downloaded stuff, because i love commentary and all the bits that are included. So i spend time watching them. So i learned to appreciate them. It goes with the craft. It is a medium that brings so many aspects together and you can loose yourself in a movie. Pure, escapism that bridges everyone. Its not like paintball, or sky diving, or riding a motorcycle or motorsports or anything that people do, just because there are so many different kinds of movies from which to choose from.

To me, i can thoroughly sit through and relish watching 4 hours of boack & white, subtitled Kirosawa's 7 Samurai, or Das Boot subtitled (dubbing no matter what, looses the inflection of the momment, no matter how good)or a little comedy or just a fantasic story. So, through my knowledge, if you say you like this movie, then i woukd suggest that movie. Then i will talk or show you something more, that you might not know or to give more depth.

Call me an elitist, call me a nerd, call me a moviephile. I don't care. What i do care about is talking about a movies, good or bad, long or short, popular and unloved.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.