Page 363 of 366 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3657

Thread: The OT thread V1

  1. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    I was calling into question your need to even comment, as if you are an expert on driving trucks on ice, or that you were even saying something that needed to be said. It didn't Gordon. It was the most obvious thing, except it wasn't the topic at all. I don't need to be told how to a truck drives on ice. Nobody does. What a stupid thing to bring up. That is why were were bashing you, for just needing to be a dick. And missing the point. This is just your MO. Be a dick. You have been plain in saying that your entire purpose is to be a Troll and it makes you happy. I didn't say a truck is a superior platform to drive with. Or even good. Re-read it. I am talking about driving. I said it exactly like that for that reason.

    The other comment wasn't directed at you at all. I was replying to Imped. Not you. It really isn't all about you Gordon.

    THEN, Steve kicks in "Trucks are bad" because of fellatio, but I didn't say trucks are the best vehicles to drive, I never discussed their ability to drive well to you or Steve. I used Fun. My reply to Steve and you was:



    Reading comprehension. You still fail at it. You, like Steve, read something into it that wasn't there.

    I said it is FUN. Not that trucks are good on ice, or ice racing. Fun.

    There is nothing for me to edit, or change. You misunderstand. Completely. And put words into my text. Again.

    Your need to be a dick really ruins so much of this forum.
    oh, things that handle like garbage are not really fun to drive in a performance manner. thats like saying "wow, this food is super shitty, lets eat more of it!" thats kinda what drunken frat boys do, and no one else does.

    i guess that logical jump was lost on you, sorry.

    i don't know what needs or doesn't need to be said, you commented it was really fun to drive trucks on ice, and i was like, trucks handle like garbage. its by definition and off topic thread, thats what its for.

    Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    Gordon has flat out said he tried to hound, insult and Troll anybody who disagrees with him politically. This is his MO.

    It isn't about me - it is about Gordon's direct need to be a browncoat and try and shout down those who are not of his tribe.

    Of course, all of the other forums have kicked him out for it.
    no, i have never said that.

    being wrong at almost everything does tend to lead to to someone constantly correcting you though.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 12-04-2018 at 12:28 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

  2. #3622
    Insider
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,303
    no, i have never said that.
    I paraphrased. It was in the political forum in a reply to d0c about why you reply the way you do IIRC. But that is at least some 80 some pages back. You used a lot more words to say that you deliberately act this way and don't feel bad for it. You used the word Troll yourself.

    oh, things that handle like garbage are not really fun to drive in a performance manner. thats like saying "wow, this food is super shitty, lets eat more of it!" thats kinda what drunken frat boys do, and no one else does.
    No, it is not like eating bad food. I think I made a far better reference to it by my reply to Ryan - we sometimes like playing stock class or with a spyder instead of running around with a CS2 all the time.

    And hooning anything can be fun. If you are making the argument that you were only talking about a performance manner, then why 2" of snow? That basically means a lack of performance, and straight hooning.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

  3. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    I paraphrased. It was in the political forum in a reply to d0c about why you reply the way you do IIRC. But that is at least some 80 some pages back. You used a lot more words to say that you deliberately act this way and don't feel bad for it. You used the word Troll yourself.



    No, it is not like eating bad food. I think I made a far better reference to it by my reply to Ryan - we sometimes like playing stock class or with a spyder instead of running around with a CS2 all the time.

    And hooning anything can be fun. If you are making the argument that you were only talking about a performance manner, then why 2" of snow? That basically means a lack of performance, and straight hooning.
    1. you said "Gordon has flat out said he tried to hound, insult and Troll anybody who disagrees with him politically. This is his MO." what you stated and defended in this post is not that. i have never said i try to hound anyone, or that political disagreement is the reason why. you are flat out, totally wrong here, and your defense does not even pretend to cover what you said. i frequently call out the fact that it is not a political disagreement that causes me to do this, and that there are many folks who i politically disagree with who i am totally down to discuss policy and politics with. just none of them are people who also defend blatantly false statements by the president and locking children in cages. that isn't a political disagreement. we dont disagree on politics josh, we disagree on what is real.
    2. to clarify, i don't spare you the rough edges because thats the way trumpettes prefer to be communicated too. "fuck your feelings" and all. don't cry victim here. you say you dont like like the PC culture. i don't give a shit if what i say or how i say it pisses you off. you say this is a good thing, and then expect the libs to stick to the script. i don't.


    if thats why you play stock class or with a spyder, because you think they are bad guns that paintball gun poorly ... im sorry.

    in the "lets put cockerpunk on trial" thread i detail exactly why i enjoy using those guns, and its because they are such good paintball guns that i use them. esp the modern blow back, such good guns. it is because they reject the hierarchy of guns, not because they are bad at being paintball guns, that i like them. as i said, the modern blow backs in particular are fantastic paintball guns.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 12-04-2018 at 02:57 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

  4. #3624
    Insider
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    269
    I've got a little over a year left on my ATS, which'll be the last one since its been axed.

    So many directions to look...
    • Buick is finally incentivizing the TourX, which may or may not last long enough for a new one, but should be available used with CPO.
    • Volvo wagons make me drool.
    • ATS-V is depreciating nicely... but RWD in MI year round may not be the best choice.
    • Colorado ZR2 is looking sharp and I wouldn't mind a truck.
    • The new Wranglers speak to me. Can't put my finger on it but maybe it has to do with wanting to do more outdoorsy stuff, towing my boat, camping, etc... The new pickup with the soft top especially looks promising.
    • GTI again. Every time I see one it turns my head still... and oh how I miss rowing my own.


    My old GTI with snow tires was an absolute hoot in the snow. Had to turn off Traction Control though, wheel wells would fill with so much snow it'd trigger it (oops sport springs...).
    Architect. Unaffiliated with any paintball industry entity. AGD zealot and Warp Feed Evangelist.

  5. #3625
    Insider
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,303
    1. you said "Gordon has flat out said he tried to hound, insult and Troll anybody who disagrees with him politically. This is his MO." what you stated and defended in this post is not that. i have never said i try to hound anyone, or that political disagreement is the reason why. you are flat out, totally wrong here, and your defense does not even pretend to cover what you said.
    You know, I might be wrong on some aspects of the total - it isn't like I memorized or even took the time to look it up. I really don't care that much.

    just none of them are people who also defend blatantly false statements by the president and locking children in cages. that isn't a political disagreement. we dont disagree on politics josh, we disagree on what is real.
    Sorry Gordon - your reality is strongly a figment of perception. You can't even accept that the locking kids in cages is a directive that neither president issued. And that often that is from kids being given to strangers. There is a lot of reason for this.

    I know you look at this picture are go "Trump is evil!"



    And this:



    https://www.businessinsider.com/migr...plained-2018-5

    And you blamed Trump for it. So do many people. But those pictures were taken in 2014.

    In this June 18, 2014 photo, two female detainees sleep in a holding cell, as the children are separated by age group and gender, at a US Customs and Border Protection center in Nogales, Arizona. Associated Press/Ross D. Franklin
    Several 2014 photos of detained immigrant children in cages went viral in May, and former Obama administration officials rushed to offer explanations.
    The former Obama speechwriter Jon Favreau had even shared the images on Twitter, mistakenly believing they were taken during Donald Trump's presidency.
    The former officials doubled down on their criticisms of Trump's immigration policies, and said the 2014 photos showed unaccompanied children the government had been attempting to place with family members. On June 17, reporters toured a similar government holding facility in McAllen, Texas, where migrant families are separated from one another and held in cages.
    The reality is exactly as Obama's administration said:

    She continued:

    "What the Obama administration did, which is what the law requires, is to find shelter facilities for those kids, which were put together by the Department of Health and Human Services. So the goal was to get kids out of the Border Patrol, into proper care by HHS, and then HHS is supposed to release them to the least restrictive setting, and in more than 80% of the cases, that was their parents who were already in the United States."
    And what did Trump do? He is working to change the law so this doesn't happen.

    You justify your asshattery because you don't want to accept the same thing happened before Trump was president.

    That was 2014 dumbass. Trump wasn't president. Stop being stupid. The media sits and slams away at Trump, but the pictures don't lie - that was 2014.

    Sorry, but that fact is just that. I am not lying, or a moron. That picture is proof that what I said is correct. Kids in cages Gordon. In 2014.

    Now stop being an ass.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

  6. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    You know, I might be wrong on some aspects of the total - it isn't like I memorized or even took the time to look it up. I really don't care that much.



    Sorry Gordon - your reality is strongly a figment of perception. You can't even accept that the locking kids in cages is a directive that neither president issued. And that often that is from kids being given to strangers. There is a lot of reason for this.

    I know you look at this picture are go "Trump is evil!"



    And this:



    https://www.businessinsider.com/mgra...plained-2018-5

    And you blamed Trump for it. So do many people. But those pictures were taken in 2014.





    The reality is exactly as Obama's administration said:



    And what did Trump do? He is working to change the law so this doesn't happen.

    You justify your asshattery because you don't want to accept the same thing happened before Trump was president.

    That was 2014 dumbass. Trump wasn't president. Stop being stupid. The media sits and slams away at Trump, but the pictures don't lie - that was 2014.

    Sorry, but that fact is just that. I am not lying, or a moron. That picture is proof that what I said is correct. Kids in cages Gordon. In 2014.

    Now stop being an ass.
    and yet, after much argument, we agreed that trump enforcement policy changed obama era policy fundamentally, and in a much harsher way. do we really have to re-fight that 10 page political thread battle AGAIN?

    i guess we do.

    instead of your bullshit, lets just re-read the trump and obama policy creators and experts talk about how they are different .... you know .... again .... or we can just re-read the discussion here: https://inceptionforums.com/showthre...ll=1#post38918 its a fun read.

    and i believe best summed up by this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Claiming his hands are tied by the law while enforcing it in a way it never has been before (and few if any other laws are) is pretty flimsy, to be generous.
    you were better off not re-opening that book. and to repeat, josh, our differences are not political. they are human.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 12-04-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

  7. #3627
    Insider
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    2,303
    ..... and locking children in cages.
    Do you deny that under Obama kids were separated from their parents and locked away?
    Do you deny this happened in 2014?

    If your margin for humanity is locking kids in cages, well bud, Obama and Trump are the same fucking evil. By your standards. If Trump could have fixed it, Obama could have also.

    Trying to slam my humanity as justification for you behavior is bullshit and a cop out. It's the same mentality that any atrocity justified their killing. You should check your humanity.

    _______________________________________________

    if thats why you play stock class or with a spyder, because you think they are bad guns that paintball gun poorly ... im sorry.

    in the "lets put cockerpunk on trial" thread i detail exactly why i enjoy using those guns, and its because they are such good paintball guns that i use them. esp the modern blow back, such good guns. it is because they reject the hierarchy of guns, not because they are bad at being paintball guns, that i like them. as i said, the modern blow backs in particular are fantastic paintball guns.
    I said I play stock class and related to challenge myself. But, again, comprehension.
    Last edited by pbjosh; 12-04-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

  8. #3628
    Insider PBSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,755
    Keep it in the politics thread, guys.

  9. #3629
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    Do you deny that under Obama kids were separated from their parents and locked away?
    Do you deny this happened in 2014?

    If your margin for humanity is locking kids in cages, well bud, Obama and Trump are the same fucking evil. By your standards. If Trump could have fixed it, Obama could have also.

    Trying to slam my humanity as justification for you behavior is bullshit and a cop out. It's the same mentality that any atrocity justified their killing. You should check your humanity.

    _______________________________________________



    I said I play stock class and related to challenge myself. But, again, comprehension.
    you are being purposefully obtuse to the point of outright lying. did obama detain children? of course. in a pretty typical law enforcement and immigration processing method. is that what trump has done? no. he changed the enforcement policy to be much much stricter and much less humane. don't make me defend it, trump's government officials say so too. hell, trump even said so when he announced the policy was being changed back. so don't take it up with me, take it up with them. even they state there is a fundamental difference.


    you accused me using said guns because they were poor paintball guns, thus trying to use my taste in paintball guns, as an argument that using a shitty handling truck to do handling things was fun. in reality, i choose those guns because they are great at being paintball guns.

    i didn't accuse you of anything, i defended the fact that phantoms and blow backs are actually great paintball guns.

    back to regularly scheduled OT!
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 12-04-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

  10. #3630
    Insider Pump Scout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin Rapids, WI, USA
    Posts
    795
    Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Keep it in the politics thread, guys.
    For real. The OT here is supposed to be sorta fun, not filled with the political toiletries that are in OT: Politics. It's a damn shame that turned into that, too, but at least it's frickin' contained in there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •