Page 298 of 418 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Sports cars and being tall can be very frustrating. It's why I was a fan of Lotus, small cars that big people could fit in, at least their latest ones. I always wanted a 7 but don't fit.

my codriver fits best in my spec miata .... because the seat is bolted directly to the floor.

should be able to do that to any miata if you really wanted to. pull the seat out, bolt an aluminum one to the floor, they actually even make weld-in drop floor kits to get a 3 more inches of height. http://mazdaracers.com/store/product...or-drop-panel/

WAY cheaper/better than a lotus. then again, just about everything is.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 02-13-2018 at 11:22 AM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

i gotta give it to IMSA .... when grand-AM and ALMS merged i thought it was going to be the death of sports car racing in the USA. on the flip side, IMSA is IMO the world premere sports car league at this point, and the FIA and WEC need to take a page out of IMSA's book if they are going to survive. LMP1 was amazing, don't get me wrong, but its time as passed. time to create an new prototype class, DPIs with a spec hybrid drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTSiCL8h_eE
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Do you see your ice tracks decay after multiple laps? Or is it so cold the the slush you make with the studs just freezes back up before you get the the corner again?

Quote Originally Posted by Florypb505 View Post
    Do you see your ice tracks decay after multiple laps? Or is it so cold the the slush you make with the studs just freezes back up before you get the the corner again?
    cold slush? whats that?

there is a beautiful interplay on the ice. the snow tired cars sweep the snow off the course so that i don't "studplane" ... and i rip up and rough up the ice for them to get grip on.

if you have only studded cars, then it takes forever to get the course cleaned off, and if you have only winter tires, the cars literally polish the ice until its perfectly smooth.

couple of frameable's from that last event:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the forums will be down on Tuesday at approx 6pm so we can get them moved and some update stuff done.

Supports Inception Designs
    Looks like the move went down! Working good

Really wishing my body would stop being such a fussy... ass.... and start either being actually sick or not.

I wake up and feel like garbage. Wait a couple hours and start to feel somewhat alright. Eat something when I can finally manage it, feel a bit better.. Wonder if I have like Crohn's or something.

Insider
    It's unclear whether you're describing an infection or a chronic condition but I moonlight as a diet and fitness expert if you want to discuss
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."