Page 121 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Dat pathfinding doe
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

porsche, BMW and ferrari all quicker than the ford GT in qualifying:

http://sportscar365.com/imsa/iwsc/po...ng-at-daytona/

porsche got BOPed since last year, but they also are the only ones in GTLM with the same car as last year (still running the 911 RSRs). BMW with the M6 GTLM, and ferrari with the 488 GTE. porsche does always tend go well in slippery conditions, as it seems a well driven RR is better than MR or FR in the damp.

in GTD, porsche up front as well with the new GT3R customer cars.

see what ford can come up with as far as race pace.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

also, tandy is quickly becoming one of my favorite drivers. le mans 2015 winner, in the third wild card, throw together driver team 919, and ever since then has had the midas touch in just about everything since.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    He's always been very quick. Even back in the UK Porsche series.
    Dear boy, I work at Planet Eclipse, don't you know..

Insider
    Have to say, one of the greatest and most personal losses to me recently has been Sean Edwards. Followed his career closer than any other drive outside of F1. Privileged to meet him and do a few laps of Spa with him.

The first driver to ever do Eau Rouge flat in a GT car. Blew peoples minds.
    Dear boy, I work at Planet Eclipse, don't you know..

i follow quite a lot of GT drivers. i know prototype and formula racing is more prestigious, but i like GT racing even more. sprint races in GT3 cars is by far my favorite racing to watch. endurance racing is interesting, and fun, but in terms of actually watching it, minute to minute ... its tough. sprite races though, they are all action all the time. no scheduled pit stops, no tire changes, just 25+ 600+ hp cars and the men and women crazy enough to drive them door to door an wheel to wheel.

mike skeen is a current favorite. as well as kevin estre. and as i said tandy.

i also have a man-crush on jack baldwin. i love drivers that have driven everything under the sun, and jack is one of those guys.

Insider
    Draws houses, doesn't own markers that aren't single tube designs, unapologetic AGD zealot.