Page 164 of 418 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

Serious that is tremendous, Florypb505.

I always knew forest fires were a problem in California, but this trip has taught me the state is perpetually on fire.

Well, there's something you don't see every day...

Nowhere near me, but since jumping into car sales, I've been paying a little more attention to car news.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/193990024-story

On a related note, I was the front end of a 3 car pile up this morning. Mild concussion and I think they totaled my Prius. Mondays can go ahead and bite me for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    On a related note, I was the front end of a 3 car pile up this morning. Mild concussion and I think they totaled my Prius. Mondays can go ahead and bite me for the rest of the year.
    Sucks man.

Went in to work this morning and found out we got robbed over the weekend.

Seriously fuck Mondays right now

My Monday wasn't that eventful, but drove 5 hours in the rain to find out that if I can't structure the acquisition then we'd likely disolve our company in 60 days. On a personal level it won't matter because one of our partners said they'd pick me up (in addition to other offers I have), but it'll suck letting everyone on the team go. I have a follow-up meeting Friday with a friend of mine to review my proposal. Then it goes to the 2 billionaire investors on Tuesday of next week. No pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfated33 View Post
    I can't tell if this is an unusually slow summer for paintball news, or if I've been distracted by having a new job this year. Does it seem like most of the forums (not just here) are quieter than they have been the past few years? Even OT hasn't had an update since August 7th.
    Maybe the newer generations just have a better head on their shoulders about the timesuck of arguing on the internet

so then we just went and did it. yeah, that thing that was so impossible last christmas ... yeah ... its done. we did it.

#vaugeposting
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    I too did a thing. Things that were not working were fixed with good logical reasons, and then some of the remaining problems were fixed just by leaving some seemingly important steps out of the processing.

Of course, the process that lets us leave stuff out isn't validated, so they're trying to make something that's the same on different equipment, which never works. And we need to commit to supply before that work is likely to complete.

/checks feels

Nope, vaguebook posting does nothing for me.
    Last edited by Lurker27; 08-24-2016 at 08:11 PM.