Page 200 of 418 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

anyone know anything about surface enhanced raman spectroscopy?
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

I've done raman spectroscopy in a MOT, I don't know what these "surfaces" you speak of are though

I am now considering a full miata lineup.

keep junker white miata, its the best car in the entire world. ever. no argument.

sell mr2 -> acquire spec miata for road racing
    sell porsche -> acquire ND miata for autocross

then the truck and trailer, the perfect 5 spot garage really.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

There is something to be said for specializing. Knowing a car inside and out three times over seems like it'd have benefits.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

That's one of the reasons I tend to keep my paintball guns long-term. I know the feel, I know the internals, I know where they will and won't perform. Just a slight change in feel can throw off everything else.

And Miatas are quite good besides.

the ND is a masterpiece too. fanfuckingtastic car. in club spec with the LSD and brembo brakes, its just, pretty much the perfect car. i wish it looked better, but it drives so much like an old car, in all the right ways. new sports cars are all bushinged to hell, rubber everywhere, too heavy, too powerful, drive by wire shitty ... and the ND has most of those thngs. but they spent so much time getting the car to feel like how old sports cars drove. analogue, throttle cable, old powersteering etc etc. its just truly a masterpiece of modern car engineering, precisely because it doesn't feel like a modern car. its soft and comfortable on the street, and on the track you use that weight transfer to load it up, and it does exactly what you expect at all times. they are just a fantastic drive, at 4/10ths, and at 10/10ths.

ive driven several, and every-time i swear i need one.

I just friggin love Rick and Morty. S3E1 was somehow a rehash they made work really well

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Been watching "Rick & Morty" since the beginning. Love it too. 'I'm mr. Meeseeks and I am here to help!"

Never heard of it, but I am definitely going to watch after seeing that video clip. Very creative and amusing.

Insider
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzrxQGmlS4&

Gordon, even I accept this miata as my lord and savior
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."