Page 201 of 418 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

im shocked you would fit in any miata. if my codriver doesn't fit, then i have a hard time believing you would.

you should try an s2000, supposedly much better than a miata for fitting large torsoed men.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    Maybe, but I have Recaro SPG XLs mounted very low in the E30 and it's shocking how much room it opened up. I might need to do something similar in the Focus if I'm going to run it in anything that requires a helmet. Of course, like an idiot I modded it out of any class it would be halfway competitive in.
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    im shocked you would fit in any miata. if my codriver doesn't fit, then i have a hard time believing you would.

you should try an s2000, supposedly much better than a miata for fitting large torsoed men.
    My Ex girlfriend had an S2000 and whilst it wasn't an easy fit I was able to drive it. Definitely a fun little car. The Elise had more room to drive and be comfortable in it though.

I hate it when my code gets stuck in a loop

https://fat.gfycat.com/BarrenHugeAlligatorgar.webm
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Does anyone know hoy lentyay makes the marker animations? I mean, what program?

ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

That sucks. He should be grateful it wasn't worse and he is alive though. Moving heavy machines is scary.

Wow

PBSteve your word play and video combo made me laugh.

Glad to know a few people read my posts

Ran across this on reddit