Page 24 of 418 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

Nice. I'm crankin' on some design stuff and with Ryan heading out of town on his honeymoon (congrats, bro) this week is going to be boring.

Yeah, Ryan got married!
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Was shooting in the Mojave last week. Phone camera won't focus, which ruined half of the cool shots I took .

Spent the whole first day digging our big econoline van and RWD suv out of the sand. Not sure why they thought they could bring those out there lol.

Spending a lot of time getting up to speed on a career path I thought was long gone to me... between that and the demands of three kids... yeah. :P
    If there is another group of people outside of paintballers who will jump on a bandwagon faster than the speed of light - I have yet to meet them.

It has been the super busy season at work until today. Also I am building a new paintball prop and want to get further along with it before I share it with you guys. It has been taking up some time.

I too notice that other people have been quiet lately and was wondering if everyone was at some big special game somewhere or something. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    Was shooting in the Mojave last week. Phone camera won't focus, which ruined half of the cool shots I took .
    Looks like it wanted to focus on the sand... wasn't what you wanted but it actually makes them pretty cool shots IMO.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Looks like it wanted to focus on the sand... wasn't what you wanted but it actually makes them pretty cool shots IMO.
    Have to say I kinda like that as well. It has sort of 1970's look on it.

i dont always smoke GT3s in autocross, but when i do, its with national trophy winners who were driving them
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Gordon in with the humblebrag?

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Gordon in with the humblebrag?
    more like a brag brag
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    i dont always smoke GT3s in autocross, but when i do, its with national trophy winners who were driving them
    pocket lotus?
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."