Page 255 of 418 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 4172

Thread: The OT thread V1

I don't think many of us here are that anonymous

We're just assholes
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    I don't think many of us here are that anonymous

We're just assholes
    lol, you're probably not far off.

Insider
    You know, I wasn't really paying attention to the MCB stuff all that much. What happened?
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    You know, I wasn't really paying attention to the MCB stuff all that much. What happened?
    carter told me i raised up too much of a stink and it was easiest to just ban me.

i mean, it was bad, it was to the point where mods were personally attacking me any time i posted, and if i did something or said something about it, id be banned for flaming.

MCB is a case study in an in-group/out-group dynamic. i mean, another case study is AO actually ... but that might hit too close to home for some around here. most paintball forums are really, techpb, despite my leadership position was always that way, again, despite my constant pushing against it. mike was very much an in-group/out-group guy.
    Last edited by cockerpunk; 10-18-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

The same crossover users kept defeating a thread I tried to start here because it had Cockerpunk in the title. Lesson learned for me. Some people just hate Gordon, and can't help themselves from commenting about it.

shame really when personality gets in way of a good conversation
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post
    carter told me i raised up too much of a stink and it was easiest to just ban me.

i mean, it was bad, it was to the point where mods were personally attacking me any time i posted, and if i did something or said something about it, id be banned for flaming.

MCB is a case study in an in-group/out-group dynamic. i mean, another case study is AO actually ... but that might hit too close to home for some around here. most paintball forums are really, techpb, despite my leadership position was always that way, again, despite my constant pushing against it. mike was very much an in-group/out-group guy.

For likely quite different reasons as you, I was harassed by the the kindergartner mods at the color brown forum because I had the audacity to post my conservative views.

They deleted posts and kept changing my sig all the while hiding in anonymity, I had a link in my sig to a video containing verses from the koran exposing the truth about the cult of islam.

Anyway I self banned and havent logged in since 2009.

Lifes too short for all that aggravation and foolishness.

Good riddance.

endeavor to persevere.......

Props to the mods.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Props to the mods.
    Lol guess you feel right to home over there then.

endeavor to persevere.......

I don't even know if I'm registered over there. Might have posted once or twice, maybe I would feel at home there.

Next time you bring it up don't act the coward and try to hide your bigotry behind your political affiliation, as if that excuses it or somehow makes you the victim.