Page 30 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

I started watching The Flash, but lost interest about 6 or 7 episodes in. I'll wait until this season is finished airing and binge the rest to make it easier to get past the bad episodes.
    I don't know, fly casual

get on g2g.fm, they have all the episodes of the flash/arrow and you can either live stream them or download....

Or primewire. My gf and I stream all our stuff from there when I'm not torrenting it.

Also about AoU, (spoilery)

Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed a multi-picture contract. Whether that multi picture started with Cap2 and ends here or not is yet to be seen.

Also, Scarlet Witch is one of the Olsen sisters. The younger one. Weird.

well they have civil war coming up and the two part infinity wars...along with a whole slew of other mcu releases scheduled...

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    Or primewire. My gf and I stream all our stuff from there when I'm not torrenting it.

Also about AoU, (spoilery)

Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed a multi-picture contract. Whether that multi picture started with Cap2 and ends here or not is yet to be seen.

Also, Scarlet Witch is one of the Olsen sisters. The younger one. Weird.
    Spoiler continuation:

Don't plan on it

I was kind of wondering what they were going to do to bring him back as well until I read that. Given some of the emphasis at the beginning of the movie about the regeneration chamber being able to heal so quickly, I half expected to see him waking up in one at some point in another movie.

She is also the much better looking Olsen sister, without an eating disorder and actually having more of a chest than a 10 year old.

What's an MCU? All I can think about right now is Microcontroller Unit.

Edit: nevermind, clearly Marvel Comic Universe.
    Last edited by PBSteve; 05-09-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

marvel cinematic universe

Quote Originally Posted by y0da900 View Post
    Spoiler continuation:

Don't plan on it

I was kind of wondering what they were going to do to bring him back as well until I read that. Given some of the emphasis at the beginning of the movie about the regeneration chamber being able to heal so quickly, I half expected to see him waking up in one at some point in another movie.

She is also the much better looking Olsen sister, without an eating disorder and actually having more of a chest than a 10 year old.
    Still Spoiler:

Damn. I thought he was MUCH better than the X-Men version.

And agreed, I thought she did a great job of SW. I know I JUST read that they weren't bringing QS back, but SW has, in the comics, altered reality and reached into an alternate universe to bring back her children, so maybe someone's gonna retcon this later?(I know, I know) I do like Joss' idea of "this is war, there's ALWAYS a price to pay" though.

If you guys liked her in that you should check out her in some of her other stuff. I saw her at Sundance a few years ago in a film and she was fantastic, super captivating and really pulled you in.

Birmingham, UK (originally a Seattle native)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTheWookie View Post
    I started watching The Flash, but lost interest about 6 or 7 episodes in. I'll wait until this season is finished airing and binge the rest to make it easier to get past the bad episodes.
    It gets better around the episode 11/12 mark - I did the same thing, episodes 6-10 are crap.

On the other hand, Arrow is getting better per episode. Love the cinematography in that.