Page 50 of 418 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

Insider
    [RANT]Two of the three companies I am hunting Ethernet and Modbus components for... have nearly impossible to navigate websites. Even if I have the exact product number, I have to find it, and the manuals, on other sites.

These guys are the internet, shoot, one of them made Modbus! Really guys. If I type in the serial number of a part it should come right up. [/RANT]
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Wait, am I off base or did Gordon and Doug almost agree on something ?
    endeavor to persevere.......

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Just saw Jurassic World tonight, not bad, fun to see a successful park, and they brought back some ideas that Michael Crichton had in the book originally.

Looked like they might have used some paintball guns as tranq rifles too. Couldn't find a good pic, my first thought was they were DAM's, but this one make me think an A-5 with a stock?

Had a cool little stock with a 13/3000 rigged to a bottomline.
    Last edited by fullofpaint; 06-19-2015 at 04:20 AM.

I saw it a couple nights ago. Very fun movie that I thoroughly enjoyed, being a classic JP fan and all. It was predictable but that's part of the fun.
    OlllllllO

How's the Jimmy Buffett cameo? I hear he plays a bartender or something like that.

Spoilers (kinda)

He's on screen for like one or two seconds in a blur as the camera pans past a bunch of people running away. You see him grab two margaritas off his table to take with him as he turns to run.
    I don't know, fly casual

Probably not worth my $15 or whatever a theater ticket costs me, then.

Honestly, I haven't been to a movie in a theater, for a first-run movie, since... wait, it was American Sniper. That was worth seeing in the theater.

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    Just saw Jurassic World tonight, not bad, fun to see a successful park, and they brought back some ideas that Michael Crichton had in the book originally.

Looked like they might have used some paintball guns as tranq rifles too. Couldn't find a good pic, my first thought was they were DAM's, but this one make me think an A-5 with a stock?

Had a cool little stock with a 13/3000 rigged to a bottomline.
    If you were facing dinosaurs, would you want to go into it with a gun that won't work if it has a broken eye pipe and a failed oring or the AK47 of the paintball world?