Page 51 of 418 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The OT thread V1

lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Honestly, I haven't been to a movie in a theater, for a first-run movie, since... wait, it was American Sniper. That was worth seeing in the theater.
    Ex-Machina was worth seeing if you like Sci-fi, really well-paced, gorgeously lit, and just a really tense tight film.

Mad Max too, if only because it's one of those big spectacle movies that home theaters just don't do justice.

1.3 million particles being rendered

ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.

Insider
    Looks like they got scared of the memory footprint and have 2 symmetry planes. Maybe not though, I suppose that problem might not have any turbulence model at all to inject randomness. Really cool, I wonder what physics blender can do
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Happy father's day, Simon!

Thank you. Getting cuddles from my Daughter (still feels weird to say that) then going out to do some chores and play on my tractor

Simon just remember there is a reset button, in the middle of the skull.

the above statement is a joke. I would not willingly condone any violence nor abuse to any child, no matter what.

It's not funny.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

So what do you guys think of the Hololens? The Minecraft demo is pretty impressive, even if by all reports the field of view is quite tiny. The applications beyond gaming will be pretty cool to see I hope.

if it is xbox only then I am never going to own one

I stick with PC primarily so Oculus and the other high end VR stuff has me excited enough
    ABET accredited level II machinist - CNC Programmer - Mechanical Engineering Technologist
    Rio Grande Inc.