Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP to go to semi-auto (bombshell)

I'm too lazy to look it up, but if I remember right, the way the rulebook defines the trigger pull, a pneumag's trigger pull is too short I think.

I never thought I'd hear that a mechanical trigger was to short but electronic triggers were long enough :-)
    Destroyer of Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bunker_o_matic View Post
    I never thought I'd hear that a mechanical trigger was to short but electronic triggers were long enough :-)
    Then you never sweetspotted an RT or Pneumag.

I sweetspotted an xmag for a year or so... with the 3.2 FA bug :-)
    Destroyer of Threads

3.2? Bah, that's nothing compared to Beta 1.8 or a pneumag. Like a sportscar with a carb versus fuel injection.

yeah, just plain jane agd approved flashes for me. I didn't know anyone who could hook me up with 4.0 or anything special.
    Destroyer of Threads

You can talk to BigEvil. He is the mag whisperer. He is on the forum.

Has anyone (most likely Jack or Simon) heard anything about the requirements for the pro-exclusive boards? Not that I really anticipate pros using the Paragon first season out, it'd just be nice to have in mind.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Has anyone (most likely Jack or Simon) heard anything about the requirements for the pro-exclusive boards? Not that I really anticipate pros using the Paragon first season out, it'd just be nice to have in mind.
    From the announcement I thought the boards were going to be the basic ones that ship with the gun?

Players on Pro Champions and Challengers teams will be shooting semi-auto guns for 2015. To ensure guns are operating in the correct mode, all Pro Champions and Challengers players will be required to use manufacturer-stock boards with manufacturer-provided semi-auto-only software. Multiple enforcement mechanisms will be in place to ensure players adhere to the semi-auto standard. Semi auto is classified as 1 full pull and release of a trigger with 1 paintball fired.
    http://pspevents.com/2014/12/2015-se.../#.VI1X9yuUd8F

Basically, its like 2003 and the SOB(Semi Only Boards) settings. Though i would say that they wouldn't ban the boards from having other modes, just not being able to use them. If this is going to work, which in theory should keep less paint in the air, less cost to overall paint uwage, then the teams need to love it. Without any gripes or complaints by the teams & team owners, it should work.