Thread: Need some help over at the new Inception Designs forum on PBNation

Need some help over at the new Inception Designs forum on PBNation

Well it looks like Inception has hit the big time and we are getting our own Inception Designs forum on PBNation

It's not open for the general public yet but we are starting to populate the forum and you can get there from the following link http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1097

If anyone can help with posts, pictures, build threads etc. I would really appreciate it so we can get some stuff in there before we open it to the public.

I know many of you guys have built some awesome guns from our bodies, or use our barrels etc.

Please let me know what else you think it would be cool to see in there?

Thanks

Simon

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Well it looks like Inception has hit the big time and we are getting our own Inception Designs forum on PBNation

It's not open for the general public yet but we are starting to populate the forum and you can get there from the following link http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1097

If anyone can help with posts, pictures, build threads etc. I would really appreciate it so we can get some stuff in there before we open it to the public.

I know many of you guys have built some awesome guns from our bodies, or use our barrels etc.

Please let me know what else you think it would be cool to see in there?

Thanks

Simon
    Would be cool to see some of the tech discussions, or even the ego pump "blog"/discussion.

Videos of the machines in action making cool Inception stuff. That would be cool I think.
    Destroyer of Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bunker_o_matic View Post
    Videos of the machines in action making cool Inception stuff. That would be cool I think.
    Yeah I have a bunch of stuff like that I need to edit together and get up

Where is this section at? I will grace its place like a cancor sour.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Yeah I have a bunch of stuff like that I need to edit together and get up
    If you need someone to get video stuff turned around let me know Simon.

Is it still "mums the word" on the short Apex tips ?

Edit: ok nvm I see you have mentioned it in there already.
    Last edited by going_home; 02-09-2015 at 11:44 AM.
    endeavor to persevere.......

I will post pics of me and the pico hopper in action. Can also answer questions on how it feels and so on if that helps. Me personally I think its the greatest hopper shell ever made. Cuts back on costs for players wanting to save paint when playing and have taken a few dozen hits and have even hit the ground a few times while playing and its still holding strong.

I put a axe picture in.

This may encourage me to contribute a bit more.....