Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: everyone is arguing about dye, PSP and PBE and im just like ...

They're LONG, I'm only halfway down this one in that pic. Apparently there's 11 miles of tunnel total, but some is closed off because they're earthquake hazards. I did some research afterwards and apparently, the tunnels were originally built to move booze around town during prohibition! With the Mayor's knowledge and approval at that haha. I guess now they use it mainly to move people between the courthouses.

That is officially sweet. A sci fi film?

I've also just joined the ranks of married folks - honeymoons are awesome. Recommend.

Just found my stash of old 40k minis. To think I quit that because paintball seemed cheaper...

Hey Vijil,

Where did you go for your honeymoon? Currently trying to plan mine.

Pacific islands cruise, and a couple nights in Brisbane. Low stress to organise when you're also trying to plan a wedding, basically.
    https://www.instagram.com/vijil/
    I draw guns and spaceships and bunnies

That's a good idea. She wanted to try Europe, but that would be too much running around and stress in a short amount of time. I told her I need to be able to relax after the whirlwind.

Quote Originally Posted by ubooze View Post
    I want to start competing in trapshooting this year. I need to make some drastic changes to my gun before it's even remotely possible though. Upgrading an 870 will be so silly but it should be interesting.
    Good luck! I am addicted to sporting clays myself- and I do it with a tweaked Remington 1100. Now that I am in Colorado, the weather leaves ample opportunity for shooting, golf and whatsitcalled...PAINTBALL!
    The taller one at...pretty much anywhere I go.

Quote Originally Posted by TallerBaller View Post
    Good luck! I am addicted to sporting clays myself- and I do it with a tweaked Remington 1100. Now that I am in Colorado, the weather leaves ample opportunity for shooting, golf and whatsitcalled...PAINTBALL!
    Sporting clays is mighty addictive much like skeet. Tried both for the first time down at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta last year with my 105 CTi II. Unfortunately we don't have any sporting clays fields open to the public within reasonable distance of Chicago. My club is only 30 minutes away and has night shoots on Wednesdays so it works wonderfully. Unfortunately we only have a choice of American Trap or Annie Oakley. Not willing to hand over my money for the Annie Oakleys quite yet. lol

What have you done to your 1100?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallinher0 View Post
    That's a good idea. She wanted to try Europe, but that would be too much running around and stress in a short amount of time. I told her I need to be able to relax after the whirlwind.
    We did a cruise for ours. Something to consider - just get on and enjoy.

Considering doing a masters degree. Really not sure if its worth the effort. Currently have a degree, but a unique opportunity to get a free ride for the masters degree has popped up due to a recent and fairly interesting turn in career direction. It would be good for the career, but I suck at most things academic. The only catch is I have to complete it in 2 years. While working 10 hour days five days a week. Bit of a daunting prospect.

Trying to figure out which drone to buy to do for video/photos. Budget vs coolnes is making it tough

What field is the masters in?
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon