Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GCode Angel project

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Looks awesome, but damnit you are using the name I had planned for a gun
    now you have to work out a deal...I'll use your boards in my gun if I can have the name :-) lol

Sorry for that How did you come to this name?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Very cool! Btw, just released the first version of my open source Etek5 board with Bluetooth 4.1 low energy and IOS App here: https://t3chch3ck.wordpress.com/2015...intball-board/ an on nation.

Your feedback would be appreciated.
    How do I get one of these made. you are officially my new favourite person. ever. This is SOOOOooo NEEDED.
    If there is another group of people outside of paintballers who will jump on a bandwagon faster than the speed of light - I have yet to meet them.

Sorry for that How did you come to this name?
    It was the name of my favourite air pistol growing up

It's a great name.

It was the name of my favourite air pistol growing up

It's a great name.
    yeah I was inspired by this puppy:

Your feedback would be appreciated.
    Great looking board. The video was extremely well put together. Do you have a component list?

Quote Originally Posted by TierOneJeff View Post
    How do I get one of these made. you are officially my new favourite person. ever. This is SOOOOooo NEEDED.
    I'd like to assemble one.. and boards come in batches of 3+ plus so I'll have some left over. I need to pick up a JAG Programmer.

Am I correct in remembering that PPS had a version of the Blazer that they named the Tempest? I don't think it was ever released.
    Last edited by Dirty Engineer; 06-01-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Please wait for the next update this weekend, I have one small flaw in the board (easy to fix) and one resistor value is wrong value in the schematic. I will fix it this weekend. I will also add a BOM / component list.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Engineer View Post
    Am I correct in remembering that PPS had a version of the Blazer that they named the Tempest? I don't think it was ever released.
    The RT blazer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GIjWD-GLlI

The Tempest, to my knowledge was an exercise in fun. Craig made it, tested it and put out one vid showing the the beast and said that do not ask for it, do not beg for it. It will never be made. It was a shame, could have garnered more people asking for Blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    The Tempest, to my knowledge was an exercise in fun. Craig made it, tested it and put out one vid showing the the beast and said that do not ask for it, do not beg for it. It will never be made. It was a shame, could have garnered more people asking for Blazers.
    It is a shame that PPS didn't cater more to customer requests on their standard product. It took years of begging to get a 45 frame. I have a PPS Typhoon that Punisher converted (Hacked) to "electro" many moons ago. A failed project that I was lucky to get back. This is probably one of the reason I pushed forward with aftermarket boards as I've always wanted to finish that project.
    Last edited by Dirty Engineer; 06-01-2015 at 05:17 PM.