I'm looking for something that actually has decent battery life.

I currently have a Striiv Fusion - it's more fitness band than smartwatch, but does to notifications. I've looked at the Pebble, it looks pretty cool. But, it's not touch screen and seems kind of big.

Not sure I want to go all the way to Android Wear - I don't really have the need for that, and ideally I'd like something that can track sleep. BUT - I'd like something that gets me notifications.

As for fitness capabilities, I'm not super worried - I don't do enough to necessitate a heart rate monitor, but I'd like something that at least has a pedometer. My current one is quite sensitive and counts throwing a baseball and playing foosball as steps, among having other issues.

I've had this one for a week now, and only since I've been threatening to take it back does it seem to be getting okay battery life - they claim "up to 7 days" but realistically "3-4" and I've gotten at most 50 hrs, so 2.5 days (it died about 1330 that day)

Simon, I know you've had both the Pebble and Pebble Steel for a while, would you still recommend them? Does anyone else have any thoughts?

I've done some research, but I'm just wondering mainly if anyone on here has one or if they have any thoughts on the matter.

Thanks all,

Brandon