Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to post new thread

Unable to post new thread

I'd love to talk about the new millenium rules, but seem unable to post in the insiders section.

I kind of assume Simon already knows about this since he's here right now, but figured I'd post here too
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Can't make a new thread, but it seems only in insiders.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I made the thread. See if you can post in it and I will go and try to see what is going on.

I don't post much so don't spend too much time on it. Thanks for making the thread.

While we're at it, lately I've seen all our avatars only partially loaded. For example, Steve's chicken (It's Chicken Little right? remember it was a movie, don't remember what tho..) is cut off below the head.

I've tried a different browser, on my phone...

Not sure what's going on. I can't tell you if it's been happening at home, but it's definitely happening at school.

Works fine for me, all images load fine, but i am on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by new ion? View Post
    While we're at it, lately I've seen all our avatars only partially loaded. For example, Steve's chicken (It's Chicken Little right? remember it was a movie, don't remember what tho..) is cut off below the head.

I've tried a different browser, on my phone...

Not sure what's going on. I can't tell you if it's been happening at home, but it's definitely happening at school.
    Yup, it's chicken little. Ya know, the sky is falling?

It's cut off for me as well.