Thread: An old Angel LED question

Insider

An old Angel LED question

So I have an old Angel LED (Splash blue) which has been sitting in the bottom of a gear bag. Now the downside is that the battery & charger are well and truely gonzo ... which is hardly a surprise considering its age.

From memory there was a crew that did Angel conversions to 9v - but for the life of me I can't recall who, or if they still offer the service.

Anyone have any ideas where I could start looking?

M

Insider
    Just put something like a universal t board in imo. The frame isn't great for 9v but can be pocketed with a dremel
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Just put something like a universal t board in imo. The frame isn't great for 9v but can be pocketed with a dremel
    Thanks ... is this the one you mean? Never heard of it before honestly. http://www.scenariodreams.com/

Most people will do a PMR Rail board as it is almost a drop in. There is a few posts on PBN about it.

But if you wish to stick with originals, you can make a charger and even have new batteries bought or even made. There is a lot in the Angel section on PBN.

Yes, that's what he's referencing. There's a group of people on PBN (Check the Angel section) that do PM7 board conversions too.

I think someone has the pm7 board bracket hosted on a 3d printing site that you can grab and have printed...I also have a pm7 virtue board laying around the shop somewhere...I saw it a few weeks ago, its NIB...