Thread: Insert Ready Barrel Back On Ring

Insert Ready Barrel Back On Ring

Hello All,

Just got a Stella Insert Ready Barrel Back. I noticed a loose On ring inside the barrel back. The Only ring prevented the Freak Insert from sliding into the back. It seems like there is a groove for the O ring and I reseated the O ring. Tried inserting the Freak and it would not slide in easily or without impacting the position of the O ring. Any suggestions? Freak Insert fits fine without O ring.

Should be an 018 o-ring, if you have any spares you could try switching it out. Sometimes a wild o-ring will get misplaced in a bin and end up in the wrong spot.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Thanks for the response. Just to confirm there should be an O ring inside the barrel back sealing the Freak Insert? I'll try to reset the O ring again or replace it.

Thanks

Those orings are usually placed to hold the insert in. When you see Freak bored regular barrels, this isn't done because it's a PITA to do by hand.