Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I.D. this Angel LCD board

I.D. this Angel LCD board

HI all..

This one has me stumped. I thought it was an early predator board, but it doesn't correspond to any of the manuals. The single push button for the eye on/off has me stumped. Brad Potter of Eastcoast Angel said it was a predator FRM but I think he is mistaken, since the LEDs are only green and red. It also has 4 dip switches and I believe the pred has 2.

BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

It's the first predator board I don't think it was actually called the frm then. I thought the frm had a dedicated chip. I had one of those in my 04 speed woth one of the original predator mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Florypb505 View Post
    It's the first predator board I don't think it was actually called the frm then. I thought the frm had a dedicated chip. I had one of those in my 04 speed woth one of the original predator mods.
    Any idea where I can find a manual with the programing instructions? Nothing currently on the theangelguy site seems to match

It is layed out similar to the frm. The colors are different but where everything is trigger pull wise is very similar. I remember it does not have a factory reset at the end option like the frm though

Quote Originally Posted by Florypb505 View Post
    It is layed out similar to the frm. The colors are different but where everything is trigger pull wise is very similar. I remember it does not have a factory reset at the end option like the frm though
    I tried using the FRM instructions and they did not work.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    i have one of those, i figured out the manual i thought, will check my pile

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    you ever figure this out? i cant figure mine out

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    you ever figure this out? i cant figure mine out
    Sorry for the insanely tardy response.. not around much these days. No I did not. I ended up trading all of that LCD stuff to Brad Potter in a deal for a Gat.

I know this thread is ancient, but it still pops up in Google searches related to the Warped Sportz Demon board so I'm going to necro it for posterity. The board pictured in the OP is, in fact, a Predator Panther board. The manual can be downloaded here.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.strangelove View Post
    I know this thread is ancient, but it still pops up in Google searches related to the Warped Sportz Demon board so I'm going to necro it for posterity. The board pictured in the OP is, in fact, a Predator Panther board. The manual can be downloaded here.
    Welcome to the forums, and thanks for posting the information.