Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This looks like a surprisingly nice Kia...

I DD a STi and I wouldn't trade that baby for anything. It does it all for me, good for downtown city driving, tight parking spots, and yet I can hammer her at lights and twisty roads and go stupid fast. AWD is best drive for mountain trips when you have well over a metre of fresh snow to ski, and yet I can throw my dirty, blood stained uniforms in it after a rough shift. I'll probably stick with Subaru when this one eventually dies.

Also, Kia designs have gotten a lot better. Coincidentally happened when audi engineers jumped ship. Lol

I am a truck guy, but it is also my "muscle car", 2002 cummins, that recently dyno'd 680 hp. I have 3 veichles that each have a purpose. My mom drives her z3 daily and uses it for her weekly costco runs.

You Americans need to get with the program downunder style and just have your truck and your rocket in one. How often do you actually use the ground clearance on a truck?

Of course part of the reason trucks aren't big here is that we pay $9 a gallon. Still.

https://www.instagram.com/vijil/
    I draw guns and spaceships and bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by vijil View Post
    You Americans need to get with the program downunder style and just have your truck and your rocket in one. How often do you actually use the ground clearance on a truck?

Of course part of the reason trucks aren't big here is that we pay $9 a gallon. Still.

That's s nice El Camino you got there

Has more of a Subaru Brat feel to it..... Just needs the jump seat.

I prefer to drive my truck, sits higher, small cars generally dont do stupid things around it.

I do have a Honda CRV for the gas mileage but the truck is driven for work.

If I had a sports car it would just collect dust.
    endeavor to persevere.......

Quote Originally Posted by evil_racecocker View Post
    Has more of a Subaru Brat feel to it..... Just needs the jump seat.
    isnt that thing a big v8 rear wheel drived car with a bed. Seems more camino then 4 banger 4 wheel drive brat to me