Thread: T81. Magazines

T81. Magazines

Acquired a Tiberius Arms T8.1 pistol. Everywhere I check has sold out of magazines.

If anyone in Canada can sell me some, please speak up. I would like one to let me fire First Strike Rounds, plus say 2 or 3 three regular ones.

Good idea to get another Hammer 7 magazine as well, so if you can sell me one of those please speak up.

Assuming those of you who own paintball stores and such will offer first, but if it works and is in good condition I will buy used from an individual.

Would be nice not to deal with customs and extra shipping, but if I have to I will order from outside the country.

isnt there a rap4 canada? they normally have them. before my friend left rap4 i used to have him pick my up t8.1 mags for me

Thanks for the suggestion. I did not think of them and went to check it out after your post. There is a Rap 4 Canada but I was unable to find T8.1 magazines on their website.

This is the cheapest place I could find for T8.1 mags...

http://www.premiumpaintballproducts....des/index.html

Thank you, New Ion for looking that up and taking the time to tell me.

I have order from Premium Paintball Products before. Originally I typed up how I view them and how I left the experience but I then sat there thinking about what I typed and I did not like the idea of becoming that person. Although I meant it, all of it, I think it is better for my mental health not to type it out and become that hateful of a person. So I deleted it.

In addition to my overall treatment they sent me the wrong stuff and refused to correct it or refund my money. They successfully manipulated the situation so I would wait too long to do be able to do anything about it. So even if I could get over my general hatred of them (doubtful), I cannot trust I could get the items and my money not be stolen by them.

Hey I had no idea you had an issue with them previously. I can definitely see not wanting to go with them.

I made a post in my local group seeing if anyone has anything for sale.

There were a few places I found Hammer 7 mags online btw... Not sure if you're not open to going with another place or not.

I appreciate you trying to help and under normal circumstances that would help. So thanks.

Hammer 7 is something more long term and I have a few mags for it already so it is less of a big deal.

Someone told me to call a new store that does not really have an online presence yet. It is in New Brunswick and is called Fallout Paintball. Turns out they have a few and said they would get back to me with prices, shipping details, etc with an email. Still waiting, but I called them less than 24 hours ago. Still please feel free to mention it if anyone in your group says anything.

Thanks.