Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barrel Socks

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    And if you use an Apex2 , what then ?

I'm guessing you are out of luck.
    We don't have a solution for that at this time. Sorry.

Stop using the Apex tip. Problem solved...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Stop using the Apex tip. Problem solved...
    Digging thru my stuff I found 3 Automags.org barrel socks, they fit over the Apex barely.

Apex is full of awesome, even more with the stubby stella tip.

endeavor to persevere.......

The Apex has a very narrow range of usefulness, but when you want it, nothing else will do.
    - Very long range suppressive fire (done this)
    - Shooting someone around a corner with a trick hook shot (done this, but only once)
    - Shooting your own guys on the hill during the final battle at Living Legends

OK, that last one is in jest. But there's always that one guy, usually stomping around without a gun, yelling that "YOU GUYS ARE SHOOTING OUR OWN GUYS ON THE HILL IN THE BACK, MOVE UP!". It's not true, I can watch my paint sail just over the crest of the hill. I'm sorely tempted every year to either tell said toolbag to go up the hill themselves if they're that concerned, or walk back ten paces and shoot HIM in the back, and then say "There, NOW I'm shooting my own guys in the back". I'd have to wear something that didn't identify me if I was going to do that, though.

This gives me a thought.

The apex system needs a quick-removal feature so you can pull it out of your pocket/pack and toss it on the gun quickly when you want it.

I hate having it on my barrel but when I'm playing in the woods and I want it, man would it be cool to be able to just quarter turn it on there.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Oh right, the lever version. I might have to pick one of those up.

http://www.deadlywind.com/fusion-apex2-adapter
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

Just dial the ramp back and its not flatlining any more.

No need to remove it.

endeavor to persevere.......

Some people don't like big cylinders obstructing the middle of their field of vision while they're playing.

I'm one of them.

Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post

OK, that last one is in jest. But there's always that one guy, usually stomping around without a gun, yelling that "YOU GUYS ARE SHOOTING OUR OWN GUYS ON THE HILL IN THE BACK, MOVE UP!".
    That's usually me, but apex shooters always get a pass from me. Its the guys shooting from 150' back that are irritating. I know its happening since I go up to the front and turn around to push people forward and usually take a few hits.

Back on topic: hope these are available at legends.
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.