Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barrel Socks

Nope, in utter disgust of the fluster cuck, "i don't care that there is a speech before that there is a safety speech before that part of the game. UNSAFE IS UNSAFE" that is the living legend final battle. I was shooting people in the backs of my team. It didn't matter. Luckily i will never attend that game ever again.

Overall, different strokes for different folks. There are some people that not only have the RamRod barrels, but actually use them.

Speaking of safety issues, one of the reasons I picked up a "beater Axe" (which then became my main shooter) was that I was getting real tired of having to set my one of a kind Darq down on the gravel during the final battle at Legends because someone, again, lost their goggles on the hill. I think we spend more time with our guns down and taking a knee than actually trying to shoot people.

Last year, I found a nice spot with decent cover where I could just get shots between two tubes on top of the hill perfectly. They'd come up, I'd shoot them. My Resurrection and Stella combo did some real work during that hour.

Unfortunately, I do think it's gotten to the point where there's just too many people crammed into a tiny area, and too many people who aren't smart enough to keep their safety equipment tight.

Digressing back to the barrel socks, I too hope these will be available at Legends. I'd like to get a nice red one with white logos to replace my obnoxious HK barrel cover. I like my covers to be bright so I'm not mistaken for a live player, and so everyone around me can see I've safe'd my gun... but I'm not a fan of having anything HK in my gear.