Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Vapor

Just buy an Empire Resurrection, drop in a sweet Inception FLE body and be done with it. That marker will make you X10 the player any electro will. Hell, take Cockerpunks advice and buy a sear tripped blow back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Engineer View Post
    Just buy an Empire Resurrection, drop in a sweet Inception FLE body and be done with it. That marker will make you X10 the player any electro will. Hell, take Cockerpunks advice and buy a sear tripped blow back.
    I'd say that would be impractical to play with in tournaments, but there's a guy at my field who plays speedball with a ressy and does pretty well.

Birmingham, UK (originally a Seattle native)
    For the love of anything you care to mention. Don't buy a Vapor!! They didn't fix much.

What's the issue with the Geo?

Actually, at 10.5 Millennium ramping, a mech gun might not be that impractical. Sure, you wouldn't be able to lay down the steady stream, but I'd bet you could get a good mech gun up over 10.5 on a good day. That, and there's the comedy of deliberately running a mech gun in a tournament today.

Insider
    It's still assuming a deliberate disadvantage for no reason. Not really what a tournament player is trying to do
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Insider
    From my experience with the Vapor compared to other guns:

The problems with the Geo are fixable.

The problems with the DYE are fixable.

The problems with the Vapor may not be fixable.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    It's still assuming a deliberate disadvantage for no reason. Not really what a tournament player is trying to do
    I still feel that irony and personality is sorely lacking in the tournament scene. I'd even support a team I dislike for doing this.
    If there is another group of people outside of paintballers who will jump on a bandwagon faster than the speed of light - I have yet to meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by tyronejk View Post
    I'd say that would be impractical to play with in tournaments.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
    Actually, at 10.5 Millennium ramping, a mech gun might not be that impractical. Sure, you wouldn't be able to lay down the steady stream, but I'd bet you could get a good mech gun up over 10.5 on a good day. That, and there's the comedy of deliberately running a mech gun in a tournament today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Did I miss where the OP said he was looking for a tournament marker / to play tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by TierOneJeff View Post
    I still feel that irony and personality is sorely lacking in the tournament scene. I'd even support a team I dislike for doing this.
    Agreed
    Last edited by Dirty Engineer; 06-03-2015 at 12:07 PM.

Insider
    His signature suggests it.
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

We made broad sweeping assumptions.

Funny how I'm about the most awful tournament player ever, but that's where my mind went first. Weird.