Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossfire Stealth Reg Oring Sizes

Crossfire Stealth Reg Oring Sizes

Does anyone happen to know the sizes of the two orings in a crossfire stealth reg? The rebuild kit (2 orings and a piston seal) is $8 plus shipping and all I need is the big one that goes inside the bonnet. I can pick one up at the local hardware store for 25 cents I just need to know the size. It got shredded when the bonnet came loose and started to unscrew while under pressure.
    My tourney setup: Polished Insight NG_Spire with ramp and Crown SF_14in Dye UL .684-Crossfire 68/4500 with LP spring kit
    My just for fun setup: System-X autococker with CP reg, aftermarket clamping feedneck, WGP internals and flame drop (because I like it hot)_Dye rotor with Virtue Crown 2.5 and Virtue SoftCycle arm_Ninja 48/3000 aluminum tank with Guerrilla Myth reg

Still searching around Crossfire's website has been down for weeks so I can't contact them directly. Don't want to spend $20 after shipping for one oring buying the kit from critical.
    My tourney setup: Polished Insight NG_Spire with ramp and Crown SF_14in Dye UL .684-Crossfire 68/4500 with LP spring kit
    My just for fun setup: System-X autococker with CP reg, aftermarket clamping feedneck, WGP internals and flame drop (because I like it hot)_Dye rotor with Virtue Crown 2.5 and Virtue SoftCycle arm_Ninja 48/3000 aluminum tank with Guerrilla Myth reg

Have you tried calling? Google says: (269) 383-1111 is their number.

Calipers are a solid investment.

Quote Originally Posted by fullofpaint View Post
    Have you tried calling? Google says: (269) 383-1111 is their number.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Calipers are a solid investment.
    Solid advice.

Damn I got out of school like four days ago my physics class had like a hundred of those.

If you're just using them general purpose, a cheap pair (~$10) will work fine and are good to have around.
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Insider
    Calipers should almost be mandatory for the Inception Forums.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    Calipers should almost be mandatory for the Inception Forums.
    Ha, I have a set in my nightstand.

do we even want to know why...