Thread: Grimm City Sports & More! :)

Grimm City Sports & More! :)

Hey gang!

I know I've been a little silent lately. My work schedule for my day(actually night) job changed earlier this year. I'm not used to working 8hr days 5 days a week, lol. (I miss my old 12hr shift) As some of you know, I have been getting into producing scenario & big games the last few years, along with doing graphic design work for other producers events (posters, player card, props, etc..) Looking at putting on 6 event next year, got my fingers crossed!

Any who, Wanted to invite you all out to some upcoming events out here in NW Ind.
    Next event I'm producing is Fallout: Brothers at War held at Fort Knox Paintball in Winamac IN on July 18th & 19th.
    Also, I'm an XO at their Aug event North vs South on the 29th & 30th. We're on the South.

I'm commanding at Sherwood Paintball in LaPorte Ind. for their 25th anniversary event. Held on Sept. 19th & 20th, put on by Rage in Paint, I'm leading the Blue side/Good. I'll be going up against Boomer, Valken Corps Great Lakes Lt, leading up the Red/Bad side. Hope some of you all can make it out. (I'll have my work cut out for me on this one)

My last event of the year I'm producing is back at Fort Knox in Oct, the Weekend of the Dead game on the 24th & 25th I believe.

I'll be making an appearance at Indy Battlegrounds this weekend. I'll be running on the Army/CDC side, lead by Payroll, at the Outbreak! event. If any of you make it there, come say hello! I'll be staging under the twin Red G.I. Sportz canopy tents along side Rage in Paint!

Stay tuned my friend for up coming info!

~Grimm~
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck with both events themselves, and your individual performance leading players.

Insider
    I know a couple of our guys were going to try and make the Sherwood event, and I was considering it also! Looking forward to it.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Tempting - battlegrounds is only 30 minutes from me.

One other thing, I'd like to invite you all to check out the Grimm City Sports facebook page. I finally got it set up a little while back

www.facebook.com/grimmcitysports

Enjoy!
    Weapons of choice: a Sniper & Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!