Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulcrum Capital Partners is in the process of purchasing KEE Action Sports

Insider

Fulcrum Capital Partners is in the process of purchasing KEE Action Sports

Fulcrum Capital Partners, who owns GI Sportz, is in the process of purchasing KEE....

Suppose its okay to openly talk now that the cat is out of the bag...

Well now the NXL shall be an interesting battle ground for one company to market and promote themselves...

Best post on PBNation on this topic is by Chris Cole "And THIS is why daddy drinks."
    Last edited by ThisISPaintball.ca; 07-24-2015 at 07:58 AM.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

I had a Kids In The Hall video posted as a reply, and then realized I didn't want to put that up on PBN. There's a part in it that's... well, not very PC.

Interesting times ahead for the big players.

Haa post the video link here. Totally grew up watching Kids In The Hall.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post

Ahhhh.. miss that show. Great way to make me start off Friday with a smile.

So the Canadian Kee warehouse is closed, Badlands is now the distributer, and GI paint went up 25 percent up there ?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4940113
    endeavor to persevere.......

Wasn't paint already crazy expensive at Badlands to begin with? I'm assuming the paintball industry doesn't have anything like the larger companies avoiding a monopoly. This pretty much leaves GI here, and PE overseas, with a very small market share for Bob Long, Valken, and Mac Dev doesn't it? No competition will only stagnate the growth of the sport further.

If only PE made paint... there are a few smaller paint manufacturers out there, but I'm afraid that it puts some fields in a bad position for pricing.

A number of longtime Kee fields up here have suddenly been posting pictures of LOTS of empty Valken cases... It seems only the die hards are sticking by the brand. Not only did they jack up the price, they negated contracts when they took over. A friend/owner was told too bad, your contract is no longer in effect. This is your new price.

Even retail outlets up here have stopped stocking Kee paint and to a lesser extent reduced inventory on GIKeePire gear. All but Badlands. SMH.
    If there is another group of people outside of paintballers who will jump on a bandwagon faster than the speed of light - I have yet to meet them.