Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Automag question for the mag users here

Just to show off, here is one of my Eclipse Splash guns,

and another

and a close up

I do have the matching single trigger frame but swapped it with the intelli.

I have two more guns with Eclipse parts on them. One is a blue splash warp minimag that I am missing the matching barrel from, and the other is a dust silver Hypermag.
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

Very nice. I have a red eclipse splash in Ohio with my friend Dave for when I play at splatter parks big games. This one is blue and sadly has no frame. I really want the purple taso or eclipse one though.

I'll get pics of my red one! Fortunately it was already built and tuned.

Here is the pic of my other one.

On this one Dave had some of the remaining parts so I let him tune it when we played the big game in august:

He has quite and envious collection to check out:
    4 Eclipse Angel LEDs
    4 or 5 Eclipse Mags
    2 Eclipse Imps
    an Eclipse Sterling
    A few factory eclipse cockers
    15 finished evos
    A totally mint belsales predator

as well as a few others.

Here are a few pics
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...ion-of-Keepers!!!

Then Rschoi has some very nice pieces like the SFLmag, CNC Mag, 24K Gold Plated Mag, and Dark Aurora Mag:
    http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...-My-Collection!!!

But since I did not put the top one together or source the parts I have no idea what Im getting into I just know they look pretty.

I do know someone selling a cerebus green splash mag thats complete for 250 I think?
    you might send wolf13 a pm on custom cockers.
    Last edited by weerez935; 07-19-2012 at 02:11 PM.

for $250 is it a classic mag or an Xvalve?
    BigEvilOnline.com - Home of the bad, bad automag people.

http://www.pbase.com/wolf13/image/111187264

I believe now it has a green handle and matching frame.

Insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I should never had sold my sovereign.
    X2

Simon, if you want a Sovereign, i have one. it does come with a KPCS centerfeed body. either i can bug you about it for the next Tunaball event or make a special delivery up to Kee(as long as you get me in through the front door, as it were). we can talk...

the company that makes them is also selling the new sov 3s for 300 a piece

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Simon, if you want a Sovereign, i have one. it does come with a KPCS centerfeed body. either i can bug you about it for the next Tunaball event or make a special delivery up to Kee(as long as you get me in through the front door, as it were). we can talk...
    Thanks for the offer. The actual Sovereign I had was made by the guy, John Bonich, who did the redesign for the Sov 2 and Sov 3. It was special for that reason and the fact it would shoot +/-2 fps with lovely soft sound signature. I don't think I could replace it. Just wish I hadn't sold it.

how silly of me to think that Simon Stevens would have a run of the mill gun that anyone could get off the shelf.

i can't say much for the consistancy, but this Sov is super quiet with a set of Lapcos(SS fluted Autospirit- that Colin Thompson doesn't remember even making and a mag threaded modded Bigshot).

just figured i'd offer.