Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CPX Dreaded Legends / January 29-31 / Florida TNT . Anyone Going ?

Question CPX Dreaded Legends / January 29-31 / Florida TNT . Anyone Going ?

Anyone going to Dreaded Legends end of January ?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4929489

CPX Events // Dreaded Legends 1 - Black Flag

January 29-31

Florida Track & Trails / TNT Paintball:
    39450 Bermont Road
    Punta Gorda, FL 33982

CPX is excited to announce that we have partnered with Florida Tracks & Trails (TNT) for the January 2016 Dreaded Legends - Black Flag paintball event. The 80-acre Florida TNT Paintball opened Memorial Day weekend and is already recognized as one of the best paintball parks in all of Florida.

Located in the sunny southwest city of Punta Gorda, TNT is part of a 1,100-acre family recreation park featuring AMA motocross tracks, 20-miles of ATV trails, and a 12-acre beach complete with palm trees, pure white sand, and crisp clear water. Enjoy great food, music, and beverages at the Tiki bar where beach games are set up every weekend along with kids contests and fun for the entire family! Onsite camping will be available the week/end of the Dreaded Legends event.

CPX will be offering a 2016 pass which will include both ‪#‎DL1‬ and ‪#‎LL9‬ events at a discounted package rate. Pre-registration for both the Ohana/CPX produced #DL1 and Viper produced #LL9 will open within a few weeks.
    Punta Gorda is conveniently located approximately 90-minutes from Tampa Airport (TPA) and 45-minutes from Fort Myers Airport (RSW). AllegiantAir flights fly directly into Punta Gorda from select cities as well. Disney World is approximately 2.5 hours from Punta Gorda.

CPX's Dreaded Legends is the perfect opportunity to escape the winter and treat yourself to a family-friendly vacation in sunny southwest Florida!

endeavor to persevere.......

TNT is the Mike Paxson-managed field. Expect to see Ironmen and Destiny at the event. Sounds exciting, wish I had an opportunity to check that field out.

ugh, I'm gonna be down there for vacation the week before, wish I'd known sooner, could've changed our dates.

Spring feeds will be allowed in the mag fed games on Friday.

Also first strike rounds will be allowed, but I didn't find out if they are field paint only like the paintballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I wanted to but am going to Shot show in January so won't be able to make it.
    Going to buy some real steel ?

I'd like to go to that one time.

Well I did find out that first strike rounds are also going to be "field paint only" at Dreaded Legends.

Alright, so I'm registered and paid.

Now to decide if I want to go to mag fed Friday with a spring feed on my marker......

For camping only the RV area has a bath house.

Was going to tent but not without showers.....

Insider
    David should be down there if you want to play with a gun, he will be helping out Exalt. We could have a couple loaners ready by then.
    Josh Coray
    J4 Paintball
    Lead Design
    www.j4paintball.com

Quote Originally Posted by pbjosh View Post
    David should be down there if you want to play with a gun, he will be helping out Exalt. We could have a couple loaners ready by then.
    At the exalt booth ?

Sounds good !