11 Bolt Oring 17.17X1.78 17534 2
    13 Bolt Guide Small (Front) Oring 11X1.5 17537 4
    14 Bolt Guide Cap Oring 14X1.8 17538 1
    23 Air Transfer Tube Female Oring 4.9X1.9 17555 1
    44 Bolt Guide Large O-ring 23X2.6 72340 3
    20 Air Transfer Tube Male Top Oring 12X1 17552 1
    21 Air Transfer Tube Male Bottom Oring 12X0.8 17553 1
    Poppet 2mm with 10mm ID 90 urethane
    Last edited by Simon; 05-09-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Hey Simon I was wondering if you could possibly post the O-ring sizes for the Mini as well?

I will work on that for you. Most are going to be the same as the Axe, the only ones that will be different are for the rear of the bolt guide where it fits into the body. I can check but I think I remember them being the same as the rear bolt o-rings.

Supports Inception Designs
    I managed to find all these seals except part #44, #21, and the 10x2mm UR-90 seal...know of any place where I can locate these besides KEE? If not I'll have to get that account finally and order some I suppose, heh.

tracking the other oddball sized seals down was fun though, heh...I'll keep looking for the ones I didn't find.

Insider
    I've always wondered - why metric? Better seal tolerances or something? Forcing proprietary rings eliminates a variable?

Insider
    It's so the manufacturers make the orings to spec specifically. I remember Simon saying it one time. It's something about conversion of oring size can be messed up in the factory and that they specify a certain size so that they can't be sold an oring that isn't quite to spec of say a #17.

The initial reason was the development of the prototype gun's using parts from the original King Cobra in order to use up the huge stock they had. It then also became keeping control of the o-rings. There is a huge variation in o-rings from different suppliers. The o-rings for the Axe are made specifically for it by one supplier. We do that with a few of our projects actually due to issues we have had with o-rings from different suppliers that were supposed to be the same but weren't even close.

Tim, I don't know of anywhere else to get them, sorry.

Supports Inception Designs
    No worries, I was just curious the place I found the other ones was http://mdmetric.com but even then it took a while to track them down on their site, heh...they even had the stupid Vanguard o-rings I was looking for.

I just want to add a couple things here... 70 duro urethane orings work much better on the bolt guide. The bolt orings work as -017s and Ross (boss paintball) runs a smaller rear oring on his bolts. I found a post where he says he runs -016, but my sizing chart shows those as -015s. Either way, I have had great luck with 70 duro urethane and running a slightly smaller rear bolt oring. The last thing is that the poppet oring works extremely well as a -013... When I sized the one I pulled off it matched up to a -013. Again, I didn't opt to go back with 90 duro, but rather a softer 70 duro urethane. It seemed to tighten up my FPS grouping (though I didn't control every variable).