Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Feednecks ?

Keep the ICD threading and i will hawk, push, berate and pander every feedneck you make to any ICD gun. I have sources there

I am finishing up the designs now so any dimensional help would be appreciated, or the options I have made are what will be available

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Keep the ICD threading and i will hawk, push, berate and pander every feedneck you make to any ICD gun. I have sources there
    That will be one of the options

Insider
    Ok, so my measurements are with old calipers so take these with a pinch of salt.

On Phoenix, which I think is at the thicker end of spectrum as far as clearance goes(don't have cord, ripper, or shockwave), the neck needs to clear about 4 mm after the threads (I measure 5.4 mm for the threaded section on the neck I have at hand, but I think that's little shorter in CCM No-Pro necks).
    On Karta body it only needs clear 1.6 mm after the threads.

Insider
    A press fit intimidator stub might not go amiss as well

Eagerly awaiting the final feedback product(s) have a few which could get replaced.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    How are they threaded? Pictures or tech info would be greatly appreciated.

Trilogy SF stub on the left, SR on the right. The thread relief is only what differs between the 2 on the body connection side.

I made a model/drawing of the needed adapter. I can provide the model if requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    A press fit intimidator stub might not go amiss as well
    Not sure it would be worth including with every feedneck, but I could model it up and see what the cost would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Engineer View Post

Trilogy SF stub on the left, SR on the right. The thread relief is only what differs between the 2 on the body connection side.

I made a model/drawing of the needed adapter. I can provide the model if requested.
    Model would be awesome and I'll see what the cost is, again it's a little niche so I am not sure if it's something to include with every feedneck or not.

Even if we just have a model database for people to make them themselves if they want, they would be a useful resource.

Insider
    Oh, I was somewhat assuming a more ala carte model - you'll be including multiple stubs with each feedneck?
    "So you've done this before?"
    "Oh, hell no. But I think it's gonna work."

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Oh, I was somewhat assuming a more ala carte model - you'll be including multiple stubs with each feedneck?
    For the more common sizes, yes. For the more niche stuff we may just carry a few if it seems popular or help to provide files for people that can make their own.

I know you have a lot sku's already but what about just offering different part numbers for the different adapters, i can see a lot of the non-common ones ending up like the little stub that comes in the empire packaging, thrown in a box some where...