Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Inception Feednecks ?

AKA feednecks are .910-20 (Almost the same as cocker barrel threads).

Close.. but so so far...

A little update.

The bad machine is being replaced next week if all goes to plan.

Feedneck prototypes are done. Feedneck stub prototypes are out for testing to check we got the dimensions right.

No photos until product release but I am happy with how they turned out. They follow our minimalist but full functionality FLE design principles.

Guess I am going to have to hold off on sending a few projects out for anodizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So who has a bunch of DYE guns and wants to test out the DYE feedstubs for me?
    Just sold 8 of them but still have 12 trixes laying around

I don't have 8, but I have 4 dye guns from a M2 to a NT11, and rize maxxed. I have at least one more around here too.

Simon, I'm short on DYE guns myself, but one of my teammates (and Inception fan/Stella shooter) has a couple. Goes by Shocker Monkey on PBN, Devin Keenan in the real world and Facebook. I'd think he'd be giddy to test-bed something for you.

Ive got a ton of dye guns not only in the personal collection but also in the shop...

If you need tester markers for those DYE's still Simon shoot me a message.
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express