Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inception Feednecks ?

I've seen way too many threaded feednecks break clean off at the end of the threads due to a bad dive(at least 3-4 of each, nano and old design). I like the current design because if the feedneck comes off from the body, you can always put it back on without much damage.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Too bad about not making a one piece feedneck Simon, thats one of the things I hate about the Empire feednecks, that and they are gargantuan .
    Y'mean like the Z2? The one that Empire put out after everyone bitched about the multi-piece neck on the original Prophecy? The one that had everyone's nosecones fall off because they couldn't be bothered to put the loader together properly?

I still get angry about that. I remember in your shop video, Simon, you mentioned the front half of the feedneck was part of the nosecone so that it WOULDN'T fall off should something happen. And pbn rioted. Then they got what they wanted, and nosecones came off.

People don't know what they want.

Birmingham, UK (originally a Seattle native)
    I've still never seen a Z2 work for an entire day without something going wrong. There's an empire "all in" sponsored team down this neck of the woods and they only use their Z2's when there's a photographer on field.
    No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

i loved my original prophecy until the battery wire snapped from the small gauge wire and shrink tape...sent it back and forth to kee 3 times because it never worked after i sent it in to get the new wiring. After the 3rd time of it coming back not working i hulk raged and broke it entirely in half by throwing it across the shop into a wall...

I love my Z2 personally, but I've also been told I'm "not a serious player". :P

Still rockin my V1 proph. Honestly don't understand all the whining, it's been bulletproof for me.

Only upgraded from my halo B when both the shell and motor wore out completely.

My V1 Prophecy works great - love that I can get at the inside by pulling the nose off. I did get a Rotor for Christmas last year and a Spire during their sale this year - will be interesting to see how they all compare.

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    Still rockin my V1 proph. Honestly don't understand all the whining, it's been bulletproof for me.
    Same here. Only reason I have anything else is for friends to use that don't have their own stuff.

i think the V1 proph is proof that folks just want a plug and play solution.

loved both my proph, and my z2 ... never had a problem with either. well i did break porph shells a few times ... but welcome to loaders, you break shells.

that being said, i far more often use my revvys. peak of loader technology right there ... yup ill just toss that grenade right over the wall ...
    social conservatism: the mortal fear that someone, somewhere, might be having fun.

Might have become the peak of usable loader ability. The tech, IMO, continues to improve.

What fries my mind is that the pros go out there with tech that's capable of 25+ balls per second, both on the guns and the loaders, and could be outshot in pure rate of fire by someone who knows what they're doing with a good mechanical Cocker.