Thread: Jackal RDL/ Dirk Gadberry/ Eclipse Cocker Build Thread

Jackal RDL/ Dirk Gadberry/ Eclipse Cocker Build Thread

Jackal RDL

So I started with this kit:

Then I purchased/ had:
    Chrome Blackmagic Reg
    Chrome Belsales Evolution LPR
    Chrome Belsales Ram
    Chrome Belsales Angry 3 way (smooth same thing as hollowpoint but less milling)
    Belsales Lower tube

I have several different bolts to choose from:
    Shooters 3DS, Belsales, and a few custom ones.

Right now it is on its way to Acid Customs in Australia for Anno :]

What do you guys think about purple sunrise?

Dark Purple to Light Blue fade

Dirk Gadberry/ Innovative Marketing

This one I need more help on.
    Right now I have all the stock parts, but I dislike how bad they look on the gun.
    So I changed the pneumatics to purple ans ones, and had the dye single hinge, front block annod to match as well as a new back block in case this one strips.
    Also added OTP black/ purple antichop bolt, OTP purple IVG, Purple black magic pull pin, purple detent (wgp), purple hoses :]

Thoughts? Opinions?

Eclipse Factory
    The original seller was rather abusive so I rescued this fine marker.
    Right now the jewels have been replaced thanks to Jack, everything is original again including the dye excel barrel, angry frame, and beavertail.
    The angry frame, beavertail, and trigger shoe are also in the outback being match annod.
    Thoughts?

Hopefully I will have some more build threads soon. I've already made most of the decisions on these but the viking, BPS twister, and mag have a long way to go.
    Last edited by weerez935; 07-19-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Supports Inception Designs
    These are all very purdy, I'm interested to see if there are any more updates or new pics of them back from anno? Also curious to see the other markers you mentioned (vike, twister, mag).

as for these markers, love the idea of the purple sunset anno for the jackal...pneumatics you picked are awesome as well, not a fan of WGP regs though. Similarly with the Eclipse the torpedo just doesn't go with the lines of the body, personal preference leans me toward sidewinders for those vertical ASA's as I think they look very nice...and for the Drik cocker...more purple = awesome

well done so far!

Quote Originally Posted by weerez935 View Post

Eclipse Factory
    The original seller was rather abusive so I rescued this fine marker.
    Right now the jewels have been replaced thanks to Jack, everything is original again including the dye excel barrel, angry frame, and beavertail.
    The angry frame, beavertail, and trigger shoe are also in the outback being match annod.
    Thoughts?

So this is where that gun went. I want to see finished pictures when you are done.

Sorry for the delayed reaponse and thanks for the replies.
    I had to get married (at a castle!) so I've had my hands tied lately.

But as for an update on my phone I can't post pics but everything is in route to acid customs to be matched because he does a phenomenal job. The eclipse also has an unmilled 44 ram because I thought it was unique and I had one. But I'm just waiting on the matching parts now. Hopefully it won't disappoint!

I will say my wgp regs are not standard. They have been modded by belsales and they perform as well as many regs in a much higher price range.

acid customs does some phenomenal work.should turn out purdy.

Congratulations on getting married! I was wondering over the weekend what had happened to you. Now we know.

What did Belsales do to the regs to make them better?

Indeed he does.

Thanks Simon!
    This is her grandpas other house where we got married
    Her grandpa is Jeff Cook (guitarist from "Alabama")

That is not quite how we had it setup but the photographer has not emailed me the pictures yet.
    When he does I will post them!

I trust Steve and Keith on their modifications, and if I remember correctly it has to do with reshaped the piston, polishing, and glueing the seat. :]
    I will gladly send you one when I get it back if you like