Thread: Marker Cases

Wink Marker Cases

I could use several small ones.

endeavor to persevere.......

I have just been going around posting that they are all now available

Yeah, tell you friends, tell you family. Get them while they are hot, get them while they are still available. Well worth the cost.

Picked up 3.

Just put a marker in as it came and zipped it up.

Works fine without removing foam.

endeavor to persevere.......

Before they were available at every event we vending at you would get like 10 questions a day as to when they were going to be in stock. They arrive and at the event this weekend vending no one picks up any
    Proudly Brought To You By: ThisISPaintball, Pinnacle Paintball, PaintballPhotography.com
    Seasons Past:
    Spikes 5150, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, SportAgressor Russia, Buffalo CRUsh, Malmo Furious, Canadian Response & Canadian Express

Insider
    Welcome to the paintball industry

im out of the large ones and only have i think 1 small one left, the guys around here picked them up super quick. but then again I build a lot of guns for guys at the shop so it didn't take long for them to snatch up what we got in

Any word on when the large cases get back in stock? I can't find a dealer that has one

We hope to have them back in stock around the second week of June, but we are waiting the news from Exalt that they have landed before we can be certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    We hope to have them back in stock around the second week of June, but we are waiting the news from Exalt that they have landed before we can be certain.
    Thank you