Thread: FN303 LNIB with 15 mags total

FN303 LNIB with 15 mags total

--PENDING--

I had plans for setting this up as my go to FSR platform but I have become less interested in shooting FSR lately. It is time to give it a new home.

Picture of the rail

The whole package

What you see here is a LNIB FN-303 that has not been converted for paintball yet. Do not take this to the field expecting to use it; you have some work to do first. There are several tutorials on how to de-volumize the chamber to make this shoot legal velocities.
    This was purchased from a company that was designing a tri-rail that you see mounted on the barrel. They never fired it; they never aired up the tank. I have also never aired it up or fired it. Everything you see in the picture (on the table)is included.

I am also including 13 extra 15 round mags in addition to the two that are in the box. None of them have been used most of them are still in the plastic bag they shipped in. I have reduced the spring pressure on some of these to prevent balls from being crushed. Nobody (well not many people) like their balls being crushed.

Parting the mags could be an option down the road but for now I am putting it all as one package deal. I will entertain interesting trade offers but I am mainly looking for cash at this time due to a need to do more adulting.

This will be shipped insured with a signature required. I will ship anywhere I am legally allowed to do so. You are responsible for ensuring that this can be shipped to your country if you are outside of the US. I will not be responsible for any shipments seized at customs.

I am asking for $ 1350 shipped and insured in the US. Shipping outside of the US will incur an additional cost.

Yes that is higher than the current retail prices listed but since they are out of stock everywhere (I have had mags on backorder for over 2 years) that is the price I am starting at. I will be putting this on eBay after a few weeks if I do not receive any acceptable offers.

Please drop me a PM with any reasonable offers. All offers will be considered in the order that they are received.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by FLounder; 06-28-2016 at 05:54 AM.

Supports Inception Designs
    might be interested if you part a few of the mags.
    at any rate, good luck selling!
    Team Akkadian Paintball Squad

B.S. Mechanical Engineering UW-Platteville 2012

Quote Originally Posted by neftaly
    Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever.

I'm interested, if you can wait till sept 15th. I will buy with several conditions:

must be shipped without box because i am in canada
    must be shipped by fedex
    must be shipped in 3 parts - mags, upped and lower separately

ps: selling it on ebay is a felony