Thread: Stock Resurrection to full FLE body question

Stock Resurrection to full FLE body question

So first post...jumping right in. Relatively new to Autocockers, so pardon me asking what is probably a fairly simple question. Been kicking around the idea of building an autococker, and the searches brought me to Inception Designs. ...from there (here) I've begun to kick around the idea of modding my Resurrection. From what I can tell, going from stock to full body would require a longer cocking rod, new bolt, and new valve kit, pin etc. right? ...anything else? ....is there a performance benefit to mid block or full block? Is it just a cosmetic thing?

I play with my stock Resurrection or my modded Automag. Darn things both just take a beating and keep on working. I'm dying to tinker with something!!!!!!!

Anyhow, thanks in advance for a little newbie help.

Welcome to our forums.

A full body gun is really just a cosmetic thing, but there is something special about it.

To go from a mid block to a full body Resurrection you will need at a minimum

Hammer that will allow use of a cocking rod (Our Universal hammer does this) http://www.inceptiondesigns.com/Prod...tCode=IFP-1018

Cocking rod (we are releasing ours at the end of November, and had pre production units at World Cup). I have some more that I would make available to Inception forum users but the bumpers would be blue as we couldn't get black urethane when we were prototyping them, we will sell black bumpers separately later).

Full Length Bolt (we don't have one yet, but watch this space)

Bolt pin if your bolt doesn't come with one (we have those in delrin) http://www.inceptiondesigns.com/Prod...tCode=CGP-0010

Back Block (We have some spare already anodized FLE back blocks available).

Full Length pump arm (we have those available now) http://www.inceptiondesigns.com/Prod...tCode=CGP-0015

You may also want an IVG that can be adjusted without removing the cocking rod (not essential, but quite honestly I wouldn't build a full body gun without one nowadays) we have the Universal IVG for that. http://www.inceptiondesigns.com/Prod...tCode=CGP-0019

You may also want a beavertail. We don't have them yet but should be releasing them around the end of the month also.

An astute person may notice that we have been producing parts that are compatible with the Resurrection and that also allow you to use full body parts...

Simon, thanks for the reply, and thanks for all your work! ...as a twenty something during the 90's, I watched the mag vs. cocker battles on the field, but they were both beyond my financial reach. Now years later, I have one of each, and I love 'em both! It's awesome that for both platforms we have guys like you and many others putting forth your efforts! Thank you.

...I agree there's something about a full body cocker. ...that being said, that ripper mid block, (more-so than the full) is just angry looking!!!!!!! I'm typically not a fan of cosmetic milling, but that body is pretty awesome! NICE!

Everything you posted makes sense. I appreciate the links too. Two questions. You mentioned that I'd need a back block. Does it not come with the body kit? ...and two, are the regular/NON mini FLE's still available?

Once again, thanks for your efforts, and thanks for the reply.

We haven't yet produced a full body kit for the Resurrection. The ones we have done in the past were all mid blocked guns. All of the full body kits we have released are for the WGP platform.

If we did a full body kit for the Resurrection it would come with a back block since one would obviously be needed for that type of gun layout

We are completely sold out of all of our Resurrection body kits currently. You might find one at a dealer though.