Thread: Stella Slimline - Now with Spiral porting and in 14" or 16" LOA

Stella Slimline - Now with Spiral porting and in 14" or 16" LOA

Spiral port all the things!

Available NOW from your favourite Inception Designs source.

You asked us nicely when we released the carbon fronts with Spiral Porting, (we are dropping the rifled word as it's confusing and it doesn't work like rifling anyway) so they are now available on our Slimline barrel fronts!

And because I wanted a 16" version we have that too! (Hopefully other people want them as well... or I am in trouble because I made a bunch)

Spiral porting (formerly known as Spiral rifled porting) looks awesome. It allows us to make even more small holes per inch of barrel length. That makes the barrel lighter. (Not by a lot but it definitely does).

The gazillion holes (well it's close but I couldn't be bother to count them, and someone will because you know "it's the internet" and they'll then take great delight in correcting me and we will all know exactly how many holes there are and I won't have had to do the work... are arranged in in three spirals around the barrel.

Yes THREE spirals. Other manufacturers just use one Spiral and you shouldn't settle for that as three is obviously better as 3 is greater than 1! (Science )

Compatible with all of our Stella Backs, they also fit in our fantastic barrel cases, and are available in Polished Raw or Polished Black (or any colour or finish you like once you send it to your favourite anodizer).

We guarantee extra range when you use the 16" barrel as compared to any other manufacturers 14" barrel. It will give you up to 2" extra range*.

Available individually or as part of one of our best selling kits.

Here's the pictures (click twice to get the highest resolution versions.)

14"

16"

* range increase is measured from the grip frame of the gun, is subject to factor of error of +/-2', the crappy paint we all seem to be shooting lately, and in conjunction with that fascinating vortex shedding effect that pretty much negates most other factors including the length of your barrel...

When you said spiral rifling in the FB post for BtB I almost choked :P
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

Quote Originally Posted by PBSteve View Post
    When you said spiral rifling in the FB post for BtB I almost choked :P
    Yeah those won't be coming until late next year.

(Rifling does make a difference with First Strike rounds).

As long as you don't shred the fins. Seems so apparent I'll even accept it without evidence!