Thread: Prophecy Replacement shell?

Prophecy Replacement shell?

I have looked forever on the internet trying to find where I can get a replacement shell for my prophecy and I cannot find one! I have called and emailed empire customer service. It's been four days and they said it would take 24-hours so now I'm coming to yall

Does anyone know where I can get a new shell? I love my prophecy so much but the feed neck finally gave way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Did you leave a message with paintball solutions when you called? That's the best bet. They usually answer quickly but last week was a PSP event so some of the staff were away at the event. Calling them is the best bet and if you don't get someone on the line leave a message with your name and number for them to get back to you.

The other options is to try buying them from someone like www.Bosspaintballproducts.com He posts on here too and should be a good source for parts.

Here is a direct link to those parts. http://www.piranha-evil.com/PROPHECY%20PARTS.htm

Funny, Ethan and I were just talking about Prophecy parts. I have a project...