Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Inception Designs pump kits - Open Source files and 3D printable files

  1. #41
    If they don't work, you have a promissing 2nd career in the sex toy industry. Twisted for her pleasure

  2. #42
    heres my work so far



  3. #43
    Anima PBSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,187
    Kinda similar to yours, but I finally got around to doing mine. Should match the styling on the Hornet pretty well.




    Not sure if this will work but feel free to use the file

    Lurker Inception Hornet Pump Handle.zip
    And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive.

  4. #44
    hey skibbo, can i get a copy of the STL for that "FLE" handle.. i have an idea, and being able make a shell that i can apply to that base would save me a lot of trouble preserving the interior dimensions

    * or i can learn how to read... sneaky embedding.

  5. #45
    CAD Monkey skibbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milwaukee County, WI
    Posts
    1,058
    Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
    hey skibbo, can i get a copy of the STL for that "FLE" handle.. i have an idea, and being able make a shell that i can apply to that base would save me a lot of trouble preserving the interior dimensions

    * or i can learn how to read... sneaky embedding.
    it's my preferred way to link to files since it simplifies things and makes posts look nice with just three image.

    glad you figured it out.

  6. #46
    Insider Ttwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Bahhhston, MA
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by pote View Post
    working on trying to get a few designs done before the PBE release...
    I think it goes without saying that I personally loved these.

  7. #47
    The Open Source printable pump handles were a HUGE success at PBE. Thank you to everyone that helped make that happen. I know a few people were looking to commission designs so if any of you are up for that it might be a good idea to post how people should contact you.

    If no-on e has any issues I am going to move thread out of the Insiders section so every one can see it

  8. #48
    CAD Monkey skibbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milwaukee County, WI
    Posts
    1,058
    Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I know a few people were looking to commission designs so if any of you are up for that it might be a good idea to post how people should contact you.

    If no-on e has any issues I am going to move thread out of the Insiders section so every one can see it
    may be a good idea to update the first post with the current offerings and who made them. probably easy to have them PM here if interested in something custom.

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    hey guys, i know nothing of cad or 3d printing but im looking for some feed back on a design idea for a pump handle. basically what i'm looking for is a fireball. a round front with flames coming off the back. is this something feasible? also what would i be looking at in terms of design and printing fees?

  10. #50
    CAD Monkey skibbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Milwaukee County, WI
    Posts
    1,058
    Supports Inception Designs
    Quote Originally Posted by W4rbug View Post
    hey guys, i know nothing of cad or 3d printing but im looking for some feed back on a design idea for a pump handle. basically what i'm looking for is a fireball. a round front with flames coming off the back. is this something feasible? also what would i be looking at in terms of design and printing fees?
    design with this type of handle could be tricky since it requires certain geometry for the pump plate to attach correctly. however people have used pool balls as pump handles for other builds, so your idea is feasible.

    not sure on design or printing costs, printing mostly depends on what service you use. there are people here who may be able to offer an "all-in-one" approach to design and print what you want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •