Thread: Drift - High End Pump Kit - Available now

Drift - High End Pump Kit - Available now

Here's a feature video on the new Drift Pump Kit that walks you through all the high end features and options that are available.

The new Drift Pump kit is designed to be the ultimate pump kit.

The kit comes with the following features

* Fully Fluted Stainless Steel Pump Guide - the flutes allow dirt and paint to be pushed out of the system to keep your pump stroke smooth even during the worst conditions.

* Quick strip - easily remove one screw to remove the pump assembly for easy cleaning

* Ultra low friction - replaceable teflon infused delrin bushings for the ultimate in pump stroke.

* Stainless steel pump arm - Aluminum is the wrong material for pump arms, that's why all of our kits ONLY use stainless steel.

* Autotrigger pin included - as it should be.

* Optional Hitman vertical handle - sold separately, but easy to install.

* Open source pump handle files - download and print from many designs already made or make your own. Files are on the Inception forums here https://inceptionforums.com/showthread.php?2308-I...

* Available for - 2K+, Minicocker, Extended Reach guns, Empire Sniper & Empire Resurrection, WGP Karnivor

We will have an install video up shortly too.

These pump kits are brillant. So smooth, so many features & so nice.

Hello-

I was wondering when additional Drift Kits, along with Autotrigger Kits will be available.

I have a Pred Cocker, looking to convert to pump to join a local pump tournament series.

People out here are putting in some real work.
    Bravo!!
    Last edited by SylviaWhite; 04-11-2022 at 07:19 AM.