Thread: "Extended Reach" upgrade now available for all 2K+ Autocockers and Snipers

"Extended Reach" upgrade now available for all 2K+ Autocockers and Snipers

Want the fantastic shot of an Autococker or Sniper paintball gun but the ergonomics and extended frame spacing of a more modern paintball gun?

Now you can update any of your old 2K+ bodied guns with the "Extended Reach" platform spacing of modern paintball guns quickly and easily with our VASA Blank Off plate or Extended Reach kit (which includes our VASA).

100% reversible if you change your mind too! No guns would be harmed in the making of these ergonomic masterpieces.

This VASA (Vertical Air Systems Adapter) blank off plate kit includes everything to completely block off the VASA air inlet hole found above the VASA on a 2K+ style Autococker or Sniper.

It is 100% reversible. If you don't want it, simply remove it and your gun body will be exactly the same as before. It uses the same threads and hole to mount it as your standard VASA.

This kit is intended to be used with a mini front block to extend the front regulator forward on your gun providing improved ergonomics that are more commonly found on modern paintball guns.

Kit includes

* Polished black Aluminum Blank off Plate with timing rod guard and alignment pins
    * VASA Blank off screw
    * VASA o-ring
    * Screw o-ring

This Extended reach kit includes everything needed to move the regulator forwards on a 2K+ Autococker for improved ergonomics.

It comes with our modern, minimalist, front block with the most up to date features possible.

The front block has an anti-rotation step that prevents the front block from rotating in use.

The LPR location is moved out just slightly to allow the use of a greater number of combinations of parts including the larger diameter LPR's and Three ways.

The LPR feed hole is move to the back so it's impossible to block off the flow and reduce performance by screwing in your LPR too far.

Comes with the o-ring needed to seal the front block to the body.

It also includes the VASA (Vertical Air Systems Adapter) blank off plate kit which has everything to completely block off the VASA air inlet hole found above the VASA on your Autococker or Sniper.

It is 100% reversible. If you don't want it, simply remove it and your gun body will be exactly the same as before. It uses the same threads and hole to mount it as your standard VASA.

Kit includes

* Polished black Mini Front Block with Integrated Vertical ASA
    * Front block to body o-ring
    * Polished black Aluminum Blank off Plate with timing rod guard and alignment pins
    * VASA Blank off screw
    * VASA o-ring
    * Screw o-ring

Ryan has officially corrupted me. I want the blank off to be a volumizer :P
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

You could put a mini front block on a gun and run a volumizer in place of the reg in the original vasa...
    Last edited by Simon; 04-11-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Hahaha that's so ridiculous I might do it
    Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon

What I especially like about this is that it also creates a hump so that if you wrap your thumb around the back of the regulator the top of your thumb isn't running aground on the timing rod.
    Love it! Thinking about putting the extended reach on my old halfblock just to modernize a bit.

Does it necessitate a longer timing rod?

Nope. Uses the same length pump rod and timing rod as a full body gun (which is what you would be converting with this). All the front block pneumatics stay in the same place in relationship to the gun.

You really don't notice it, as you hold it. It has a great feel and a real push to revamping the thought and reason of how to make a cocker. It allows those that like to wrap their hand around the reg much more room.