Thread: Replacement feedneck for Psychoballistic Autococker?

Replacement feedneck for Psychoballistic Autococker?

Hey Guys!

Just stumbled on a brand new Psychoballistic Autococker. None of the new hoppers will fit in the feed neck. trying the sandpaper thing, but I am looking for something alittle more modern.

Any help would be appreciated.

FYI - these cockers have a reputation of not staying in time/poor quality pneumatics etc.

They're knockoff Dye UL cockers and use what appears to be standard cocker thread feednecks.

Good luck!

The trick we all used to do with the Lightning was to cut off the cup on the stock feedneck and install a clamping one from an EGO. If it's a Superbolt, think they used standard Autococker feedneck threads on their stub.

The aluminum on these guys was relatively soft. So, be careful tightening things down. Pneumatics were very basic-low-end. Stock WGP front end would be an improvement, if going semi-auto.

Not the greatest marker, but if you put in some work it will teach you what you need to know to build an Autococker.

I like the body design and I'm planning on replacing all of the Pneumatics with Inception parts.

- - - Updated - - -

The feedneck is held into the body with a set screw, no threads to be found.

Could threads be grooved into the part of the feedneck under the cup?
    Last edited by Knightshift; 05-11-2017 at 05:44 PM.

The big cup should unscrew from the "stem". The set screw (afaik) lets you replace the stem on those.

This is what it should look like with the stem still on but the feedneck unscrewed:

Ever so many citizens of this republic think they ought to believe that the Universe is a monarchy, and therefore they are always at odds with the republic. -Alan Watts

I work for the company building the Paragon